Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At the park yesterday, some chick gave her toddler a Redbull!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM
  • 4 Replies

OMG  It's days like that when I just want to speak my mind and let another mom have it.

Ugh

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 7:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lizzylovie22
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 9:25 AM

I have once seen a teen dad giving his daughter one of those Monster Energy Drinks. I told him those are not okay for toddlers but of course he just ignored me.

MamaBearEH
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
As much as I'm horrified by such a thing, its not your place to tell a parent what to feed his or her children. That's an individual parenting choice... Unless they are giving them antifreeze or something... You know what I mean. It's quite inappropriate to go and say to them you shouldn't feed your child xyz. You're lucky the person ignored you, cause I would have given youa piece of my mind. You just don't have any right to tell me what to feed my child.
candycrush
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM

I recently saw where a teen died after chugging one while being severly dehydrated.

Quoting Lizzylovie22:

I have once seen a teen dad giving his daughter one of those Monster Energy Drinks. I told him those are not okay for toddlers but of course he just ignored me.

Lizzylovie22
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Wow!

Quoting candycrush:

I recently saw where a teen died after chugging one while being severly dehydrated.

Quoting Lizzylovie22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)