• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She is leaving me today....

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM
  • 7 Replies

My oldest (18) is moving today. I have such mixed emotions. She does too. She is REALLY crabby! This is hard! Have any of you experienced this yet? 

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM
Mine turns 18 in Oct but will still be a senior so I will not experience it till June of next yr. Im dreading it big time. She however is overly excited. She keeps talking about. I keep thinking your life has never been hard. Ugh.
jconney80
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:56 PM
I'm sorry! That has to be so hard. I haven't been through it yet
Maime13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:58 PM

I'll hold your hand!! DS17 just graduated high school and is leaving for college in August. He is due up there Aug 17th and I'm already feeling mixed emotions.

Is your DD moving far?

Denecia
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
My little brother, who has lived with me the last 5 years, is going away to college. I is even hard because he is staying in California for college and we are moving to Virginia because we are military. We packed his room up yesterday. I have cried so much
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monserrat_666
by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 3:14 PM
Awe :(
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
No, only about 20 min. But I hardly ever saw her before :(

Quoting Maime13:

I'll hold your hand!! DS17 just graduated high school and is leaving for college in August. He is due up there Aug 17th and I'm already feeling mixed emotions.

Is your DD moving far?

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Hugs

Quoting Denecia: My little brother, who has lived with me the last 5 years, is going away to college. I is even hard because he is staying in California for college and we are moving to Virginia because we are military. We packed his room up yesterday. I have cried so much
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)