Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

not so sure:/

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 16 Replies
I really need some mommy support.. I know that because I had a baby just three days ago it could be baby blues,but honestly I feel very sad , and frustrated.. here's the thing I love my babies, all three. But I feel horrible that I feel the need to put my two older kids 3,2 in a headstart. My babies fathers mother constantly says that I'm just being lazy , that she had three young babies and was able to completely clean , make a full dinner and keep herself up. Mean while I'm waking up all hours of the night, taking care of the two babies one who is newly potty trained and very active and dose not really like to listen and I understand he's only two. My other baby is 3 and usually very obedient and calm,but since the new baby has been home he seems to be falling back into throwing fits and screaming. I know the main question every one might have is what is the father doing mean while. Well he likes to get his rest . Ha! He just lays down in boxers all day , if he sees or hears the kids doing anything he will sit there and yell if they do not respond he gets up and stomps and makes them cry. So he may think he is "helping" but no he is causing more stress. Also I have no contact with my family members,and his do help but its equal to his parenting and louder! Also his mother ,if feeding my kids she makes comments that HER feeding them is the ONLY way she is sure that they eat. If I yawn I'm lazy.yes mommycafe I have a lot of problems. No mommycafe I don't want petty I just want to know if I'm being a little crazy ,am I for some reason only trying to find bad things??.. and is wanting to put my kids in a headstart being selfish and lazy..
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lonelymoon
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:38 PM
Do you work?
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 2:31 PM
3 moms liked this

Right now your hormones are adjusting, and you are tired anyway from giving birth, so give yourself some time to regain your energy. 3 little ones 3 and under would make anyone tired, and your families should not be critical of you. Do what you feel is best for the children, they come first. Good luck! Congratulations on your new baby!

citymom37
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 3:18 PM
6 moms liked this
If his mom did such a wonderful job, then her son would know how to be a better assistant to u in caring for all those kids. Its not u. Its the lack of help and in consideration you're receiving.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 2, 2014 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
This 100%! Take a easy,no stress.

Quoting Bmat:

Right now your hormones are adjusting, and you are tired anyway from giving birth, so give yourself some time to regain your energy. 3 little ones 3 and under would make anyone tired, and your families should not be critical of you. Do what you feel is best for the children, they come first. Good luck! Congratulations on your new baby!

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

This is soo right!

Quoting Bmat:

SylviaPerez
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:23 PM

YOUR HAVING TO DEAL WITH ALOT OF EMOTIONS AND THREE CHILDREN WITH THREE DIFFERENT NEEDS AND A HUSBAND THAT DOESN'T MAKE THINGS EASIER IT'S A LOT TO HANDLE..

UNFORTUNATELY THERE'S REALLY NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO...

GOOD LUCK

nickie3
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Not at the moment

Quoting lonelymoon: Do you work?
fudgybuddymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I would put them in head start- my sis-in-law did this with her little one when she was about 3 or 4 & her behavior improved immensely! And to my mind it isn't lazy cause the kids will be occupied &you'll have more time to yourself with the new baby. Maybe your SO won't yell so much & your SO's mom will get off your back once she sees how the little ones improve cause of being in the program.

beckyv1972
by on Jul. 3, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting fudgybuddymom:

I would put them in head start- my sis-in-law did this with her little one when she was about 3 or 4 & her behavior improved immensely! And to my mind it isn't lazy cause the kids will be occupied &you'll have more time to yourself with the new baby. Maybe your SO won't yell so much & your SO's mom will get off your back once she sees how the little ones improve cause of being in the program.

I agree, atleast in headstart they wouldnt be yelled at by their dad and they will get to interact with other kids.

lonelymoon
by Member on Jul. 3, 2014 at 12:40 PM
When are you going back to work? Do whatever works best for you and your family. Screw anyone and everyone else.

Quoting nickie3: Not at the moment

Quoting lonelymoon: Do you work?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN