Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Again?!!???!!!:(:(

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 5:33 PM
  • 39 Replies
I consider myself a pretty young person (27) And I have 4 wonderful children (last two are twins)..Iam a single mother which last year just got out of a 8 year marriage...So I started seeing this guy awhile ago...it was going pretty good....until the condom broke and when I didn't get my period I was in horror...so I went out and got two tests. ..both where positive.. so awhile later I went to the doctor to really confirm it and yes..it's really true...so yesterday I had my first appointment with a an ultrasound....the doc first did a exam and said well from you said...you are measuring normal....YAY I was so excited....no twins...but soon after I was shocked as I was looking at the ultrasound screen and indeed saw not 1 but 2 babies...Again:(:( ...6 kids?!?!?!?! My other twins are just 3 boy/girl...also another thing iam only 8 weeks but they couldn't see a division for the sacs...he said it might be too early to see...which is what im praying..I'm scheduled for another ultrasound soon....I know it sounds horrible but...I didn't want to be pregnant again...let alone with twins again. ...I'm just beside myself....:(
by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
secretivewings
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Well weight out your options. Though as soon as you knew the condom broke there is plan B when condoms fail. Talk to your babies dad about it. And make the best decision.
Twinmama37
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't believe in plan B. But thanks for the advice
funhappymom
by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry you are facing this. How is your boyfriend taking things?

I wish you the best of luck. Things will work out for you.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

You'll be fine! Somehow we always adapt. Funny my SIL has 6 kids, 2 sets of twins. She is blessed! I would definately consider some permanent type of birth control for either of you after you have these! Congratulations!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

irishstarz
by Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:56 AM
That's what happens when you have sex - nothing is 100% unless you don't have sex. You should know this by now.
booaura
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Well, you could have used plan b when you knew the condom broke, or used more than one form of birth control. But you didn't, and now you have three choices, you can abort, you can place them for adoption provided the father consents, or you figure out how to be a single mom of six children. Regardless of how uour pregnancy ends, I suggest you get on some kind of reliable birth control, like and arm implant or an IUD, or have your tubes tied, to prevent this from happening again unless you want more children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck mama! If you dont want anymore kiddos maybe having your tubes tied after these ones are born would be a good idea? Im like you and dont believe in plan b. If its meant to be, it will happen. We got 6 kids ourselves and its not to bad. It will be ok! :)
chickensmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 7:58 PM
How is the father taking it?
Twinmama37
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:20 PM
They are his first children. ..my other are from my pprevious marriage

Quoting chickensmommy: How is the father taking it?
Twinmama37
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 8:23 PM
And yes..I will be getting my tubes tied/burned/rip them out I dont care...lol:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN