Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need to vent!

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 4:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
I need to vent to someone.. I didn't want to vent to family nor close friends so I'm venting here. Sorry if your sick of me but I'm very irritated. I am married to a wonferful man who drives me absolutely insane!!! I have a spoiled rotten 17yr old dd who has been spoiled her whole life by eveyone and then some except me and my hubby. Im cranky, irritable and have a short fuse lately. We are going to Ut in 6 days on vacation. This will NOT be a vacation for me. I will be to busy trying to keep the peace between my hubby and my mother, trying to make sure kids are ok and comfortable since we are staying in a new place qhen we visit. Making sure my hubby n dd dont kill each other in the process of this so callef vacation. We are having family photos done while we are there. Hubby says he is not color coordinating because he hates the way it looks fake. Ok.. I like the look. I do not ask for anything ever! I do however like my family photos to look NICE! Just once Id like things to go smooth. Im dreading this trip, I do not want to go I'm going because I do want to see people. I need zanax or something cuz it's gping to be HELL! Thanks fpr letting me vent! :(
by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Download some of your favorite music and ignore them ! Color coordinate everyone he will get over it ! LOL  Stay out of the BS between mom and DH they are adults and need to learn to get along ! Deep breaths and Booze mama !!!

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 5:19 PM
Lol thanka mama! Just so stressed. :(

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Download some of your favorite music and ignore them ! Color coordinate everyone he will get over it ! LOL  Stay out of the BS between mom and DH they are adults and need to learn to get along ! Deep breaths and Booze mama !!!

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry mama that sounds stressful!! I'd just try to relax as much as you can!!

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Thank you!

Quoting jconney80:

Sorry mama that sounds stressful!! I'd just try to relax as much as you can!!

connie45
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 12:34 AM
Talk to them ahead of time. Let them know that if they get into it with each other, that you will NOT get caught in the middle. Pick your battles. Some things are just not worth stressing over.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Thanks. I have spoke to them about it. It wont make a bit of difference. They are all stubborn, if something is said shit will fly. Thats how it goes with my family. Always has. Which is why Im really not even wanting to go now. Oh well tho. 6 days to breathe and off we go.

Quoting connie45: Talk to them ahead of time. Let them know that if they get into it with each other, that you will NOT get caught in the middle. Pick your battles. Some things are just not worth stressing over.

squeekers
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 12:55 AM
1 mom liked this
((((Hugs)))))
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Thank you!!

Quoting squeekers: ((((Hugs)))))
csxt99
by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Just stop. Stop being the referee between your husband and daughter, between your husband and mother, and between anyone else. Stop catering to the people around you. They are all old enough to solve their own problems. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)