Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

anyone else suffer with anxiety

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
  • 35 Replies
Mine is horrible today nauseous, light headed just horrible wish it'd go away!
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Yes. It is.
sexylady34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 8:59 AM
It's horrible especially when your spouse doesn't understand it

Quoting IamMex11: Yes. It is.
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I am so grateful mine does. But I can tell you I had someone cast judgment on me because they said I was just overreacting to situations then they lost a loved one and started suffering from it themselves. They have since apologized but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Quoting sexylady34: It's horrible especially when your spouse doesn't understand it
sexylady34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM
My hubby tries to understand but says I don't understand just get up and ignore it and it will pass I'm like i wish today it's pretty high for really nothing I was exercising regularly it helped but quit 2 weeks ago cause of some issues but now the anxiety is acting up :(

Quoting IamMex11: I am so grateful mine does. But I can tell you I had someone cast judgment on me because they said I was just overreacting to situations then they lost a loved one and started suffering from it themselves. They have since apologized but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Quoting sexylady34: It's horrible especially when your spouse doesn't understand it
IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Deep breathing is my friend. Yesterday I was in a situation which regularly would have caused high anxiety yet I didn't even have a splinter of it!

Quoting sexylady34: My hubby tries to understand but says I don't understand just get up and ignore it and it will pass I'm like i wish today it's pretty high for really nothing I was exercising regularly it helped but quit 2 weeks ago cause of some issues but now the anxiety is acting up :(

Quoting IamMex11: I am so grateful mine does. But I can tell you I had someone cast judgment on me because they said I was just overreacting to situations then they lost a loved one and started suffering from it themselves. They have since apologized but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

sexylady34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Do you take meds? I don't and don't want to I try to control it naturally

Quoting IamMex11: Deep breathing is my friend. Yesterday I was in a situation which regularly would have caused high anxiety yet I didn't even have a splinter of it!

Quoting sexylady34: My hubby tries to understand but says I don't understand just get up and ignore it and it will pass I'm like i wish today it's pretty high for really nothing I was exercising regularly it helped but quit 2 weeks ago cause of some issues but now the anxiety is acting up :(

IamMex11
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I did for about three months a year ago but now I just breath through. Also I recognize my triggers. Some are less obvious than others. For example I may start to feel anxious and realize oops I haven't eaten yet yes definitely not eating right brings on anxiety

Quoting sexylady34: Do you take meds? I don't and don't want to I try to control it naturally

Quoting IamMex11: Deep breathing is my friend. Yesterday I was in a situation which regularly would have caused high anxiety yet I didn't even have a splinter of it!

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:43 AM

Mine is not to bad at the moment, but I have bad days, I hpe yours gets better

Kathy489
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:48 AM

This.

Recognize what is happening and stay ahead of it. Mine is lack of sleep or putting something off that I know I wanted to get done. Anxiety is also tied into depression. A certain amount of the condition cannot be controlled.

Quoting IamMex11: I did for about three months a year ago but now I just breath through. Also I recognize my triggers. Some are less obvious than others. For example I may start to feel anxious and realize oops I haven't eaten yet yes definitely not eating right brings on anxiety

sexylady34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Thank you I'm trying to keep it controlled today but I'm having a hard time

Quoting othermom:

Mine is not to bad at the moment, but I have bad days, I hpe yours gets better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)