Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What are you doing this week?

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:55 AM
  • 193 Replies

Just curious....

What are you doing this week?  Are you celebrating anything or going on vacation? 

on vacation

If you're new to CafeMom and have questions, please feel free to ask them here!  

Tips:
To chat with other members, use the "Quote" button above their reply to quote and respond to them!
To see if anyone has Quoted you, check the "My Activity" tab at the top of every page.  

by on Jul. 7, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 7:00 AM
I am hoping Togo to the pool with the girls this week. Maybe goin out to lunch with them one day. And I'm trying to think of something else as well. But my mind isn't working this early lol
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:04 AM

We're not celebrating anything this week.  

Besides work, our plans are to go to the pool, catch up on laundry, go to the pool a few more times.  lol  That's about it for this week. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:05 AM

They'll like going out to lunch.  Do they have a favorite place they like to go?

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: I am hoping Togo to the pool with the girls this week. Maybe goin out to lunch with them one day. And I'm trying to think of something else as well. But my mind isn't working this early lol

booaura
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Enjoying being home some more. We have a few nanny interviews this week, and I have another appointment this Thursday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Our new dishwasher is being delivered today!

We are getting ready for our vacation to Seattle, we leave for Atlanta on Wednesday and fly out on Friday! We will be there 2 weeks.

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Not really, we go to places dh doesn't like going like friendlys sometimes when we are at the pool we will get lunch there; or sometimes just ice cream for lunch lol 

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

They'll like going out to lunch.  Do they have a favorite place they like to go?

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: I am hoping Togo to the pool with the girls this week. Maybe goin out to lunch with them one day. And I'm trying to think of something else as well. But my mind isn't working this early lol

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Should be a very mellow week. My husband is taking our oldest son to Mayhem festival on Tuesday but that is our only planned activity going on this week.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Some lunches with friends, visiting my mom in rehab.  That's about it.

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:54 AM

What is Mayhem festival?

Quoting SuperPickle:

Should be a very mellow week. My husband is taking our oldest son to Mayhem festival on Tuesday but that is our only planned activity going on this week.

cshepard
by Silver Member on Jul. 7, 2014 at 9:55 AM
I am off today and tomorrow, today we will probably do some shopping for my daughters bday, it was yesterday and tomorrow I'm keeping my niece. Work the rest of the week and my daughters swim party Friday.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)