Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Confused feelings

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:02 AM
  • 5 Replies
I was recentl involved with my exes cousin ,we began talking on facebook.we then made plans to meet.we went to his place,had a few drinks and the next thing I know he's hitting on me.I liked it,it felt good but it was at first awkward because he was my exes cousin.so,we ended up sleeping together that night.We had a thing going for awhile,then I guess he got worried his family would find out about us.I personally didn't care.I was falling unlove with him and I never had expected to.Over time,I heard less and less from him,I guess he had ended our little fling.I was hurt and confused,he gave me no explanation so I let it go.I've msdgd him a few times on facebook but he just reads them so I dunno what to say.His close friend had given me hope there was a chance we could have somethin,but I don't know where he'.One thing that has stuck in my mind from that night we hung out was when he told me he had liked me for along time,and then he said he was inlove with me.So what do I do?I miss him,his kindness and affection.Do I go to him and express my feelings?I've been dreaming of him too but not have thought of him lately.
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:16 AM

Sorry mama it Sounds like he is done with you. I wouldn't contact him . I would move on.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Hugs! I agree with the previous poster. Let go! If its meant to be he'll come back!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Chat
with us Every Tuesday!

LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM

I agree with the others... it sounds like it's time to move on.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I agree, it's time to move on.  It sounds like this guy needs to grow up a bit.

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Move on id say
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN