Has anyone ever lived in a place that had mold or other things make you sick? If so how did it affect your health? Did you have to move? How did you now it was your environment making you feel off? Please share your story if you have ever been sick by your home. I feel some mold in my home is making me very sick and am trying to decide what to do about it. It is not black mold just green. I had the home tested and they said the levels were not high or dangerous. But I still think it is affecting me.