Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello everyone. I'm new to Kalamazoo and am really excited to have found this group with hopes I can meet some other moms or soon to be moms or just new friends!  My husband and I moved from Atlanta 2 weeks ago and I like it here but am having a hard time adjusting to not knowing anyone. Hope everyone has a blessed day and look forward to meeting some of you. 

Sarah

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Hi n welcome
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Thursday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:30 PM

WElcome to CafeMom Sarah,
Do you have any kids?  nice to meet you :)

Quoting sarahmalarney:

Hello everyone. I'm new to Kalamazoo and am really excited to have found this group with hopes I can meet some other moms or soon to be moms or just new friends!  My husband and I moved from Atlanta 2 weeks ago and I like it here but am having a hard time adjusting to not knowing anyone. Hope everyone has a blessed day and look forward to meeting some of you. 

Sarah

sarahmalarney
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM

Can't believe I left this out but I have one on the way:) due October 4th, we are really excited!!  Thanks for the welcome.

sarah

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Welcome, Sarah! I am Barb. This is a fun group and a good place to talk with other moms.  Congratulations on your pregnancy.

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Hi  :)

Where is Kalamazoo?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)