Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What kind of pizza do you like?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
Where from?
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pixie-buttercup
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:38 PM

My favorites are 2 local places. One is called Beto's and they bake the crust and then pile the toppings on cold. It sounds weird but it's awesome. Another place is Campiti's. Super thin crust....their sausage and pepperoni pizza is so good!! My husband hates it though, so we don't go that often. 

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My preference is homemade and my favorite is Roasted Garlic and Pumpkin Pizza....if I am ordering I like a place called Westside Pizza and I like chicken, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers , banana peppers, feta and provolone.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Hawaiian or all meat. Usuall Hawiian thi i like the pineapple. :)
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:20 PM

I like Papa Johns.

I love veggies on my pizza.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:06 PM
I like home made too! If not a chicken Alfredo or veggie pizza from Papa John's

Quoting SuperPickle:

My preference is homemade and my favorite is Roasted Garlic and Pumpkin Pizza....if I am ordering I like a place called Westside Pizza and I like chicken, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers , banana peppers, feta and provolone.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM
I lIke meat too! But love me a veggie pizza or chicken Alfredo. My daughter LOVES Hawaiian and all the pineapples possible on it her pizza! Lol

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Hawaiian or all meat. Usuall Hawiian thi i like the pineapple. :)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Like Papa John's too with veggies! I can do meat too.
Sometimes for mother's day, I just want my hubby to go to Papa John's pick up a pizza I want and we have that for dinner in honor of mom's day. I don't need a fancy dinner.

Quoting natural_s:

I like Papa Johns.

I love veggies on my pizza.

DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 8:23 PM
Sounds like her and I would get along great lol. I like mine from papa johns btw :)

Quoting Hottmomma607: I lIke meat too! But love me a veggie pizza or chicken Alfredo. My daughter LOVES Hawaiian and all the pineapples possible on it her pizza! Lol

Quoting DallasCowboys81: Hawaiian or all meat. Usuall Hawiian thi i like the pineapple. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN