Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

overwhelmed

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi everyone I'm new to the website. I'd just been despairing and thought I need to find a place where the problems that I have are normal for once. I'm currently working third shift and I just got accepted into my program (medical lab technician) and now I just have to figure out how in the world am I goin to pull it off with three daughters!!!!!!
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jambo4
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Ah... the timeless question that can only be answered by saying "clone yourself" =)

Good luck, Hon!!!  Hopefully you have another adult in the picture that can help you out or something is going to break.

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:51 AM

how old are they?  wont they be in school for most of the morning? then an after school program/sport.  Cook meals in bulk so you have leftovers or use a slow cooker.  Study during your work break, record your studies so you can listen to them while you are driving or working.  give the girls some manageable chores depending on their age level.  Delegate saturdays for family time only and Sundays run the necessary errands/chores like laundry.

momasaurus420
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 2:55 AM
Welcome and please excuse the bitches on here. Lol. ;)
Sounds like your plate is full, a tough situation indeed even without knowing all the details. Hang in there, you will get something figured out :)

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 7:32 AM

How old are your girls? I'm sure you will find a way to work this out. Take a deep breath and try not to stress out too much.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Oh my! You know you can do this. Just take it a day at a time and soon you will have a routine! Does the program offer daycare? How old are the girls? Maybe a day camp for summer program while you go to school! Good Luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)