Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

any of you ladies feel like this...i cant be the only one.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:54 PM
  • 16 Replies
Ok so all growing up i had mostly guy friends. I had one or two close girl friends but other than that i hung with the guys. I dont know why it just happened that way. I was never a girly girl. Im still not. Im finding it impossible to make other mommy friends. Other moms either look at me like im crazy when i start talking about what interests me or avoid me all together. I could go to a party with dh and all the other wives avoid me and there i am like always hanging with all the guys. It would be kinda cool to have other mommy friends to hang with and destress with...what the hell am i doing wrong?!?! Do ya ever feel like ya just dont fit in.
by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
booaura
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I found people that I fit with. I have male friends, mommy friends, single female friends. I just found who I had things in common with, and just having motherhood in common does not a friendship make.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Well im not saying that they have to be moms...but thats a big thing to have in common that could start off a friendship.
Bella_x3
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM
I don't have girl friends. Girls generally hate me, or just don't find me as a person to talk to. It happens. I have a few great guy friends and I'm ok with that.
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Same here girls hate me too...for no damn reason.

Quoting Bella_x3: I don't have girl friends. Girls generally hate me, or just don't find me as a person to talk to. It happens. I have a few great guy friends and I'm ok with that.
sherry132
by Sherry on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:15 PM

I have never been good with females. In my life, I've learned to do quite well without other females. I have my mom and my daughter. I don't think I need anymore. BTW, my daughter is grown. 

mybabyapples
by Purple People Eater on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM
I don't get along with women well at all. I have one good girlfriend and I thinks it's because she's a dude like me.
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I think you found the key right there...i have a daughter also. Just give birth to my friends lol. She is only 3 so i have some time until she can do alot of things. But im ok with that.

Quoting sherry132:

I have never been good with females. In my life, I've learned to do quite well without other females. I have my mom and my daughter. I don't think I need anymore. BTW, my daughter is grown. 

starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM
I have one great friwnd that's a girl. But im in IN and she is in FL...makes it tough.

Quoting mybabyapples: I don't get along with women well at all. I have one good girlfriend and I thinks it's because she's a dude like me.
DallasCowboys81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM
We could be twins haha. I to hung out with the guys and never have been a girly girl and like you still aren't. I have a couple really close girl friends but thats it. I just find it easier to hang with the guys. No personal attacks, no gossiping behind your back, no drama. So much easier lol.
starreyedcutie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 10:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Very true...guys are way less complicated thats for sure

Quoting DallasCowboys81: We could be twins haha. I to hung out with the guys and never have been a girly girl and like you still aren't. I have a couple really close girl friends but thats it. I just find it easier to hang with the guys. No personal attacks, no gossiping behind your back, no drama. So much easier lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN