Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New Here :D

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM
  • 10 Replies

Hello Ladies. How is everyone doing today. I just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Tia and I have 3 wonderful boys ages 3"Tucker"  "6 Aiden" and 6 months old "Easton". I live in NW Wisconsin and I a Preschool Teacher at a local daycare. The things I love doing is hanging out with my family and friends, camping, cooking, doing outside activities with the kiddos and etc. 

by on Jul. 13, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:18 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tia,
Do you work full time there?  Nice to meet you :)

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Hi Tia! We love to camp, too. Do you tent camp or have a camper? We have a small pop up but we love to tent camp, too.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:37 PM

Hi Tia. I love your boys names! Other than camping what kinds of outdoor activities do you like to do? We love hiking. 

Youngmommy233
by Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Welcome

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Hi Welcome to CafeMom! Love your kids names!

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Welcome, Tia!

mommyof3boys28
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:29 PM

We love to go swimming, golfing *lol most of the time the kids just like the idea of riding the golf cart, volleyball, and t-ball :) 

Quoting Reina13:

Hi Tia. I love your boys names! Other than camping what kinds of outdoor activities do you like to do? We love hiking. 

mommyof3boys28
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:31 PM

We usually pop a tent by my parents camper. I love the campground we go to. My step-dad has been going to the same campground when he was little and so did my sister and I so basically everyone who camps there went there as a child and now bring there children there :) 

Quoting funhappymom:

Hi Tia! We love to camp, too. Do you tent camp or have a camper? We have a small pop up but we love to tent camp, too.

mommyof3boys28
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)

Quoting LancesMom:

Hi Welcome to CafeMom! Love your kids names!

mommyof3boys28
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Yep I work full-time Monday through Friday. Some people think I am nuts for working in a child care and than going home to my children afterwards but I find my job very rewarding that's why it doesn't bother me so much plus the kids at our center are pretty well behaved. parents love to communicate with us, and they actually acknowledge and tell us if we have any issues or etc to please call them :) 

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Tia,Do you work full time there?  Nice to meet you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)