Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(July 16th)

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 12:12 AM
  • 109 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sallyanne_perks
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Um I'm not really a mom but I take care of my younger sisters while my parents are working. The youngest two are three and the other one is 9. I grew up in a city in NJ close to NY,NY but our parents moved us to the suburbs a few weeks ago.

I tend to take long walks or read when I'm stressed and I joined cause this site is pretty f***ing hilarious. Like has anyone else read through the Caillou thread? Seriously I died laughing reading it.
heavenlyforever
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 3:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm celeste 23 SAHM
I have 3 girls oldest is a year and 8 month old twins. 3 under two ;)
I grew up in Tucson AZ and now living in Lamesa tx. Have only been here for a few months
I met my SO online lol
I don't have time to myself
I need new friends. That's what's on my mind :)
Lexi_1995
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is alexis I'm 19 and I have a son that's 16 months I met my baby's dad in 8th grade I just graduated high school in May I stay in Glendale Az :)
krystalgirl01
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 6:47 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi
marieeve241
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 7:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello my name is marie.
I m 33 years old working mother of 2 plus a new baby on the way. I m at 22 weeks trough the prenangcie. My first thouth about comming back here to cafe mom is this little one comming...since my oldest is 12 years old and my youngest is 7 ,its been a while!!!! Secondly i love chating with other moms...hope to make a few online friends!!l
elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi, nice to meet you. How old are you?

Quoting sallyanne_perks: Um I'm not really a mom but I take care of my younger sisters while my parents are working. The youngest two are three and the other one is 9. I grew up in a city in NJ close to NY,NY but our parents moved us to the suburbs a few weeks ago. I tend to take long walks or read when I'm stressed and I joined cause this site is pretty f***ing hilarious. Like has anyone else read through the Caillou thread? Seriously I died laughing reading it.

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Hi, welcome to cafemom Celeste. I'm sure you don't have uch time for yourself. Does your s/o help out, or do you have family nearby?

Quoting heavenlyforever: Hi I'm celeste 23 SAHM I have 3 girls oldest is a year and 8 month old twins. 3 under two ;) I grew up in Tucson AZ and now living in Lamesa tx. Have only been here for a few months I met my SO online lol I don't have time to myself I need new friends. That's what's on my mind :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Hello Alexis, welcome to cafemom. Congratulations on graduating from high school! What are your plans now? Here's another group you might enjoy.

Quoting Lexi_1995: My name is alexis I'm 19 and I have a son that's 16 months I met my baby's dad in 8th grade I just graduated high school in May I stay in Glendale Az :)

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Hi, welcome to the group. Tell us a little about yourself.

Quoting krystalgirl01: Hi

elasmimi
by Platinum Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Hi Marie, nice to meet you. So you have been a member before? I understand about starting over, I'm raising a great grandchild, and things have really changed! I'm sure it won't be as different for you, lol.

Quoting marieeve241: Hello my name is marie. I m 33 years old working mother of 2 plus a new baby on the way. I m at 22 weeks trough the prenangcie. My first thouth about comming back here to cafe mom is this little one comming...since my oldest is 12 years old and my youngest is 7 ,its been a while!!!! Secondly i love chating with other moms...hope to make a few online friends!!l

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN