Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

new mom

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 8:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
My name is Jennifer and I'm 25 just had a baby boy and he's going to be a month on friday.... Just wanted to know if its normal to be nervous to leave the baby with FAM or father I feel like they don't know my baby like the way I do.
by on Jul. 15, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Beth3721
by Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this

It is totally normal.  And you will learn that they won't always do things like you would, and thats ok.  As long as you trust them to take care of him and keep him safe, everything will be fine.

blessed_j
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Thank u so much
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Jennifer,
In my opinion yes it is very normal to be nervous .. where are you going/
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting blessed_j: My name is Jennifer and I'm 25 just had a baby boy and he's going to be a month on friday.... Just wanted to know if its normal to be nervous to leave the baby with FAM or father I feel like they don't know my baby like the way I do.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 15, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
It is normal. But try not to let that stop them from helping out.

Quoting blessed_j: My name is Jennifer and I'm 25 just had a baby boy and he's going to be a month on friday.... Just wanted to know if its normal to be nervous to leave the baby with FAM or father I feel like they don't know my baby like the way I do.
blessed_j
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks hun

Quoting Hottmomma607: It is normal. But try not to let that stop them from helping out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)