Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(July 24th)

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 101 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lacie285
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 3:46 AM
3 moms liked this

hi everbody! My name is lacie.i have 2 little boys that are 4 and 5 going to be 5 and 6 next month. I was born and still live in corpus christi tx. I met my sons father through my cousin, they used to date. On my free time i love listening to music and taking pictures. On my mind now is hopefully getting opinions on my topic and not falling asleep. Lol

Crys1981
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:11 AM
4 moms liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 Boys 15 & 11

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? We are all born and raised in Odessa, TX

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? There is no husband. Just filed for divorce yesterday.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Go for a walk

5. What's on your mind today? Getting ready to go back to work. I work for the severe and profound special needs kids in a jr high. I'm on the last weeks of summer :)

lizp3514
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi my names liz I have a little girl thats going to be five months old soon. Ive always lived in virginia. In my spare time I like to listen to music and relax a little. On my mind today is ive been having a lot of pain and problems since delivery and trying to figure out if im going crazy or not lol
kalynnsmommy29
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone! I'm Tina and I have a beautiful little 3 (going on 13) year old girl named Kalynn Alyssa. I was born in Glasgow, Ky and now live in Columbia, Ky. In my spare time (does it even exist) I like to read and watch tv that isn't cartoons lol! I met my husband when I was 17 through my cousin and for the last 11 years we have had a relationship that could make the world jealous! A year ago I became a stay at home mommy and full time college student. What's on my mind right now is the upcoming semester and starting clinical duties in the Fall (eek!)!
ma2bvosburgh
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 7:28 AM
1 mom liked this

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? Just found Tuesday night that I am pregnant first child

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up born and raise in Wayne MI... Tiny town lol..An moved to Coldwater MI for love. Been with my husband for going on 5 years this Firday..

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Through joint friends. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love surfing the web. As well as I am a HUGE book worm.

5. What's on your mind today? I still can't belive that I am now pregnant it really does not seem really I keep waiting for someone to say HAHA JK.

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Lacie,
Having a double party for them next month?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting lacie285:

hi everbody! My name is lacie.i have 2 little boys that are 4 and 5 going to be 5 and 6 next month. I was born and still live in corpus christi tx. I met my sons father through my cousin, they used to date. On my free time i love listening to music and taking pictures. On my mind now is hopefully getting opinions on my topic and not falling asleep. Lol

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:34 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
How is teen & tween hood going?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Crys1981:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? 2 Boys 15 & 11

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? We are all born and raised in Odessa, TX

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? There is no husband. Just filed for divorce yesterday.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? Go for a walk

5. What's on your mind today? Getting ready to go back to work. I work for the severe and profound special needs kids in a jr high. I'm on the last weeks of summer :)

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Liz,
Sorry to hear about the pain .. hope you can ask your doctor &  find out what's going on.
Feel better .. great to meet you :)

Quoting lizp3514: Hi my names liz I have a little girl thats going to be five months old soon. Ive always lived in virginia. In my spare time I like to listen to music and relax a little. On my mind today is ive been having a lot of pain and problems since delivery and trying to figure out if im going crazy or not lol

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tina,
What do you like to read/  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting kalynnsmommy29: Hi everyone! I'm Tina and I have a beautiful little 3 (going on 13) year old girl named Kalynn Alyssa. I was born in Glasgow, Ky and now live in Columbia, Ky. In my spare time (does it even exist) I like to read and watch tv that isn't cartoons lol! I met my husband when I was 17 through my cousin and for the last 11 years we have had a relationship that could make the world jealous! A year ago I became a stay at home mommy and full time college student. What's on my mind right now is the upcoming semester and starting clinical duties in the Fall (eek!)!

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on being pregnant!  Do you know when you are due yet/  Great to meet you :)

Quoting ma2bvosburgh:

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls? Just found Tuesday night that I am pregnant first child

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now? I grew up born and raise in Wayne MI... Tiny town lol..An moved to Coldwater MI for love. Been with my husband for going on 5 years this Firday..

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other? Through joint friends. 

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself? I love surfing the web. As well as I am a HUGE book worm.

5. What's on your mind today? I still can't belive that I am now pregnant it really does not seem really I keep waiting for someone to say HAHA JK.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)