Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(July 30th)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 100 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBear10-5
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:26 AM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello,
My name is Paige. I have recently moved to Wyoming from Arizona. My husband and I are expecting our first baby (boy) on October 5th. We are very excited and can hardly wait for him to arrive. I am a stay at home wife and soon to be mom as well. In my free time I mainly take care of the house. Just looking to find some mom friends preferably ones in my area.
momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Quoting LittleBear10-5:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello, My name is Paige. I have recently moved to Wyoming from Arizona. My husband and I are expecting our first baby (boy) on October 5th. We are very excited and can hardly wait for him to arrive. I am a stay at home wife and soon to be mom as well. In my free time I mainly take care of the house. Just looking to find some mom friends preferably ones in my area.

Hi Paige! Congrats on your soon to be baby boy!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Welcome to CafeMOm Paige,
Congrats on being pregnant!  Have you picked a name out yet?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting LittleBear10-5:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello, My name is Paige. I have recently moved to Wyoming from Arizona. My husband and I are expecting our first baby (boy) on October 5th. We are very excited and can hardly wait for him to arrive. I am a stay at home wife and soon to be mom as well. In my free time I mainly take care of the house. Just looking to find some mom friends preferably ones in my area.

ma-char
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:24 AM
2 moms liked this

hi,

I am charlene .I am a stay at home mom with a cute 5 months old baby girl. i have been in NY for 2 years now.i spend time mostly in the park with my little one.she really enjoys the outdoors. i just want to share my journey with others moms and make some friends. :)

Belladan13
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:28 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi iam 39 I live in Australia and we are having our first child in about 5 weeks. Iam really nervous and really sick and I don't know anyone where we live
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Charlene,
How is it going with your little one?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ma-char:

hi,

I am charlene .I am a stay at home mom with a cute 5 months old baby girl. i have been in NY for 2 years now.i spend time mostly in the park with my little one.she really enjoys the outdoors. i just want to share my journey with others moms and make some friends. :)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom,
Congrats on getitng ready to have your first child!  Boy or girl?
Any family near you?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Belladan13: Hi iam 39 I live in Australia and we are having our first child in about 5 weeks. Iam really nervous and really sick and I don't know anyone where we live

Belladan13
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:35 AM
No my mums in Ireland and my partners mum and dad ate in New Zealand . We are having a little boy. I've not enjoyed this whole experience alot cause I've been so ill:(
Belladan13
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Ha pretty sad I have to get online and chat with women in America hey ! Lol
Belladan13
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM
I mean you'd think that I would be able to find girls here to chat with unfortunately that's not the case
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)