Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New Member MamaLaHappy :-)

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:01 AM
  • 7 Replies
Hello Lady thanks to everyone who inbox me to welcome me to the group :-) I have four children two boys that r 19 and 17. I have two girls 15 and 2mths....yes two mths. I live in Ontario,Ca I am so HAPPY AND A EXCITED MOM :-) Me and my husband had never planned on having anymore children but we are so HAPPY to have her and are children are in love with there sister :-) I'm excited to be part of Cafemom look forward to communicating with you Ladies :-)
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
graybealgirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome I have a DS that turns 18 in November and his stepbrother turns 31 on the same day. My DSD turned 25 last month
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom! I have one son who is in his 20's!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Is your little one sleeping through the night now?
So nice to meet you :)

Quoting MamaLaHappy: Hello Lady thanks to everyone who inbox me to welcome me to the group :-) I have four children two boys that r 19 and 17. I have two girls 15 and 2mths....yes two mths. I live in Ontario,Ca I am so HAPPY AND A EXCITED MOM :-) Me and my husband had never planned on having anymore children but we are so HAPPY to have her and are children are in love with there sister :-) I'm excited to be part of Cafemom look forward to communicating with you Ladies :-)

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome. I have 2 adult sons as well. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Welcome!  How exciting to have a new sweet baby in the house!  Congratulations!

MamaLaHappy
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi huggs.... Yes she finally sleeping through the night i'm so happy cause waking up every two hours was hard. Me and my husband would take turns. Now she go to sleep at 10 and sleep till 7 or 8 yes :-)

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Is your little one sleeping through the night now?So nice to meet you :)

Quoting MamaLaHappy: Hello Lady thanks to everyone who inbox me to welcome me to the group :-) I have four children two boys that r 19 and 17. I have two girls 15 and 2mths....yes two mths. I live in Ontario,Ca I am so HAPPY AND A EXCITED MOM :-) Me and my husband had never planned on having anymore children but we are so HAPPY to have her and are children are in love with there sister :-) I'm excited to be part of Cafemom look forward to communicating with you Ladies :-)

MamaLaHappy
by New Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:09 AM
Thank u for welcoming me :-) yes it's so EXCITING AND LOTS OF WORK BUT I LOVE AND ENJOY EVER MOMENT :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome!  How exciting to have a new sweet baby in the house!  Congratulations!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)