Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are your kids driving you crazy yet on summer break?

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:59 PM
  • 50 Replies

There's only about three weeks left of summer break and then my teens return to school, but, man, it won't be soon enough for me! LOL. They're chronically bored of late and complaining about their friends being too busy to hang out. Typical, lol.

So are your kids driving you crazy on their summer break? How long before they go back to school? (And if you homeschool, do you take time off for the summer, too?)

by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sparkler16
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Mine are only 4 and 1 so they drive me crazy all year round lol. No I actually enjoy them being home. I do have my 4 yr old in "camp" at her preschool 2 days a week though.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:07 PM
Not quite,yet! LOL
They have their moments! We go on vacation in a couple of weeks.
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM

LOL, I know what you mean, though. Some days are better than others, I'm sure. Are both of yours girls too? 

Quoting Sparkler16: Mine are only 4 and 1 so they drive me crazy all year round lol. No I actually enjoy them being home. I do have my 4 yr old in "camp" at her preschool 2 days a week though.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM

I hear ya, lol. Mine did pretty good until this last week or so and now it's like... SHUUUT UP already! LOL. Where are you going for vacation?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Not quite,yet! LOL They have their moments! We go on vacation in a couple of weeks.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Vegas.....again! We had fun last summer.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I hear ya, lol. Mine did pretty good until this last week or so and now it's like... SHUUUT UP already! LOL. Where are you going for vacation?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Not quite,yet! LOL They have their moments! We go on vacation in a couple of weeks.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:48 PM

That's great! I've always wanted to go there. Do you go there every year?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Vegas.....again! We had fun last summer.
Quoting bamababe1975:

Alaskanmama0814
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:50 PM
My 6 year old is driving me crazy! Luckily we are going to visit my family for a couple of weeks and they can help distract him. :)
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 21, 2014 at 4:51 PM
Well I did just go in Feb. with friends for a bachelorette party. But we took the kids last summer and they had fun. We went the first time in 12'.

Quoting bamababe1975:

That's great! I've always wanted to go there. Do you go there every year?

Quoting Hottmomma607: Vegas.....again! We had fun last summer.
Quoting bamababe1975:

Sparkler16
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Yes both girls, and another girl on the way. My poor husband lol.

Quoting bamababe1975:

LOL, I know what you mean, though. Some days are better than others, I'm sure. Are both of yours girls too? 

Quoting Sparkler16: Mine are only 4 and 1 so they drive me crazy all year round lol. No I actually enjoy them being home. I do have my 4 yr old in "camp" at her preschool 2 days a week though.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Yes my boys are they are 11 but he is going to be 12 yrs old next month and my youngest son will be not be 3 till in December.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)