Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What's Your ..

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:10 PM
  • 20 Replies

Favorite place you ever went on a vacation?

Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Court112
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM

Great Wolf Lodge  but thats more of a winter vacation its an indoor water park.  Six Flags was pretty cool too 

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:00 PM

An indoor water park?  Do tell .. sounds terrific :)

Quoting Court112:

Great Wolf Lodge  but thats more of a winter vacation its an indoor water park.  Six Flags was pretty cool too 

Court112
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Im from Canada and I went to the one in Nigara falls quite a few years ago not but its for families. They have a couple water slides, wave pool, lazy river, a jungle gym type thing and a big bucket of water dumps on you. they have bedtime stories in the front loddy, resaurant on site. gift store. It was alot of fun and I went when I was in grade 9. IM sure they have more around Im not sure of all the locations Im sure you can find it online. 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Court112:

COME JOIN THE L.O.L GROUP FOR A GOOD LAUGH!

www.cafemom.com/group/120396

juggling

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Oh my yes that sounds like a real blast,
Something you have always remembered :)

Quoting Court112:

Im from Canada and I went to the one in Nigara falls quite a few years ago not but its for families. They have a couple water slides, wave pool, lazy river, a jungle gym type thing and a big bucket of water dumps on you. they have bedtime stories in the front loddy, resaurant on site. gift store. It was alot of fun and I went when I was in grade 9. IM sure they have more around Im not sure of all the locations Im sure you can find it online. 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Court112:

Court112
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Yes its sure was fun! I think they also have stuff for babies but we didnt have babies at the time so im not sure exactly what they have. Oh and they have pools. I wanna bring my family there this winter hopefully. 

Quoting hugss:

Oh my yes that sounds like a real blast,Something you have always remembered :)

Quoting Court112:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Court112:

COME JOIN THE L.O.L GROUP FOR A GOOD LAUGH!

www.cafemom.com/group/120396

juggling

PeachQuean
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:18 PM

My fav was back in 1992 when I was 9 yrs old and in grade 4. We went to the states (I am Canadian) we went to a few places (cant remember them all) but we went to Kentucky to the big horse racing thingy lol sorry not sure what to call it. lol But yeah, it was pretty fun. 

We were gone for a month going from different place to place, just dont remeber all the stops we made.

As an adult, every summer going to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagra Falls is a blast. lol Kids love it!

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

That would be great & hope you can :)

Quoting Court112:

Yes its sure was fun! I think they also have stuff for babies but we didnt have babies at the time so im not sure exactly what they have. Oh and they have pools. I wanna bring my family there this winter hopefully. 

Quoting hugss:

Oh my yes that sounds like a real blast,Something you have always remembered :)

Quoting Court112:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Court112:

hugss
by Emerald Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:22 PM

That does sound like a lot of fun whne you were a kid,
Yes the op just mentioned that same place ..in NF .. must be crowded all the time?

Quoting PeachQuean:

My fav was back in 1992 when I was 9 yrs old and in grade 4. We went to the states (I am Canadian) we went to a few places (cant remember them all) but we went to Kentucky to the big horse racing thingy lol sorry not sure what to call it. lol But yeah, it was pretty fun. 

We were gone for a month going from different place to place, just dont remeber all the stops we made.

As an adult, every summer going to Great Wolf Lodge in Niagra Falls is a blast. lol Kids love it!

PeppermintyTea
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Hmm.... Well Disney is always fun with the kids, and I enjoy participating in the big races with DH. I also loved living in Newport, RI although that wasn't a vacation it sure felt like one. lol
PeachQuean
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Yes it can get crowded, but its pricy too. Its a hotel and you have to stay there to use the water park or arcade (the whole point) if you go in th eoff season (christmas time) its like 200 a night, but in the summer time or high peak times like March break etc...it can be vert costly. 

It costs us 700 a night, we stayed 4 days and had 3 rooms. (well 3 families) then food etc......but its so fun, weve gone 5 yrs in a row. lol 

Quoting hugss:

That does sound like a lot of fun whne you were a kid,Yes the op just mentioned that same place ..in NF .. must be crowded all the time?

Quoting PeachQuean:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)