Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is your favorite summertime beverage?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM
  • 43 Replies

Ice water is good and good for you, but kind of unexciting in taste.  I like iced tea.

What is your favorite summertime beverage?

by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this

Iced Tea or Strawberry lemonade

Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jul. 22, 2014 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Lemonade

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 8:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Water with Apple Cider Vinegar is my favorite for daily drinking......but I just made some awesome Peach Mango Sweet Tea Vodka that is FANTASTIC....of course I cant sip that all day though LOL

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Water with vinegar isn't something I'd have thought of. I tried drinking straight vinegar once on the recommendation of a friend, and it was pretty bad. Now the peach mango sweet tea vodka sounds like a winner! :) 

Quoting SuperPickle:

Water with Apple Cider Vinegar is my favorite for daily drinking......but I just made some awesome Peach Mango Sweet Tea Vodka that is FANTASTIC....of course I cant sip that all day though LOL

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:27 PM

I've had strawberry lemonade in restaurants. How do you make it? blend strawberries then mix in lemonade?

Quoting DACIA79:

Iced Tea or Strawberry lemonade

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

EEEEWWWWWW straight it just AWFUL!!! I do 1-2 TB per 32 oz water....and it has to be Bragg's organic unfiltered AC vinegar...any other kind is just way too bitter.

The vodka is good even with a shot of ACV too LOL

Quoting Bmat:

Water with vinegar isn't something I'd have thought of. I tried drinking straight vinegar once on the recommendation of a friend, and it was pretty bad. Now the peach mango sweet tea vodka sounds like a winner! :) 

Quoting SuperPickle:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:37 PM

Ohhh. I see. That must have been my problem, I just used the store brand. *shudder.* 

Quoting SuperPickle:

EEEEWWWWWW straight it just AWFUL!!! I do 1-2 TB per 32 oz water....and it has to be Bragg's organic unfiltered AC vinegar...any other kind is just way too bitter.

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting SuperPickle:

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 9:39 PM

yeah. The regular stuff is just over processed and gross...even the Heinz brand of unfiltered is gross. Bragg's is the good stuff. I buy it by the gallon.

Quoting Bmat:

Ohhh. I see. That must have been my problem, I just used the store brand. *shudder.* 

Quoting SuperPickle:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting SuperPickle:

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Lemonade.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Water with lemon& lime or plain.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)