Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Do you usually celebrate anniversaries?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM
  • 92 Replies
What do you do?
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Nothing special...cards and usually dinner. This year we were in Paris so that was cool. We acknowledge the day but don't go crazy. We just celebrated 24 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:15 PM
AWESOME!! Congratulations!
How long did you stay in Paris?

Quoting coolmommy2x: Nothing special...cards and usually dinner. This year we were in Paris so that was cool. We acknowledge the day but don't go crazy. We just celebrated 24 years.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM
thanks! We were there for my parents' 50th but it happened to be ours. We were there for 5 days and in London for 5 days. Great trip!
Quoting Hottmomma607: AWESOME!! Congratulations!

Quoting coolmommy2x: Nothing special...cards and usually dinner. This year we were in Paris so that was cool. We acknowledge the day but don't go crazy. We just celebrated 24 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Sounds amazing! Did you shop?

Quoting coolmommy2x: We were there for my parents' 50th but it happened to be ours. We were there for 5 days and in London for 5 days. Great trip!

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Not really. Everything was expensive and we were so busy sightseeing, I really didn't want to stop to shop. Hard to believe!

Quoting Hottmomma607: Sounds amazing! Did you shop?

Quoting coolmommy2x: We were there for my parents' 50th but it happened to be ours. We were there for 5 days and in London for 5 days. Great trip!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsHayward1
by on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:51 PM

We dont celebrate I dont even know our anniversery we are not married but been together for 4 years 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Dang! Paris is on our list!

Quoting coolmommy2x: Not really. Everything was expensive and we were so busy sightseeing, I really didn't want to stop to shop. Hard to believe!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM
How did to two meet?

Quoting MrsHayward1:

We dont celebrate I dont even know our anniversery we are not married but been together for 4 years 

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Definitely get there at least once. But save up for it. I bought a small box of homemade macaroons at a well known bakery on the Champs-Elysse (sp?). There were 14, about the size of a silver dollar for 35 euros. Haven't looked at my credit card statement (too scared) but it was probably about $50 (or more). They were delicious, though! But some things were great...kids under 16 were free at the Louvre. We also did a day at Disneyland Paris which was fun.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Dang! Paris is on our list!

Quoting coolmommy2x: Not really. Everything was expensive and we were so busy sightseeing, I really didn't want to stop to shop. Hard to believe!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessbest
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
November is going to be our 1st Anniversary since we said I do...it's gonna be special, especially with our baby on the way!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)