• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many ..

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:51 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:34 AM
  • 40 Replies

Pairs of shoes do you own?

photo hugsbeach3.gif
Join us at
Time Out for You

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mybumblebe
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Give or take about 35, but that's like nothing to me :/ that and I don't particularly like most of them anymore I need to switch them out
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Do you wear many of them?

Quoting mybumblebe: Give or take about 35, but that's like nothing to me :/ that and I don't particularly like most of them anymore I need to switch them out

mybumblebe
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Nope, I only wear about 6 of them. And these days I don't even wear my heels! Ugh I wish I could wear my heels! Ever since I had a baby, I can't walk in them :( nor do I have many places to wear them to anymore. I always see cute shoes when shopping and wish I could buy them all!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting mybumblebe: Give or take about 35, but that's like nothing to me :/ that and I don't particularly like most of them anymore I need to switch them out

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Yes things change after kids doesn't it ..
Will you donate/get rid of many then?

Quoting mybumblebe: Nope, I only wear about 6 of them. And these days I don't even wear my heels! Ugh I wish I could wear my heels! Ever since I had a baby, I can't walk in them :( nor do I have many places to wear them to anymore. I always see cute shoes when shopping and wish I could buy them all!
Quoting hugss:

jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:46 AM
This is a big contention between DH and I. Lol. I have over 100 pair. I have shoes in every closet of the house. I wear about a dozen pair regularly
mybumblebe
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:50 AM
I keep the cute ones stored away nicely. I've donated lots and thrown away lots. Need to go through again and throw out things. Honestly I usually toss the shoes or give them to a girlfriend. I always donate my clothes though and think to myself someone is going to find a nice bunch because they are nice clothes in good condition! I try to go through regularly and get rid of stuff but there still is a lot that I hold
On to and never wear

Quoting hugss:

Yes things change after kids doesn't it ..Will you donate/get rid of many then?

Quoting mybumblebe: Nope, I only wear about 6 of them. And these days I don't even wear my heels! Ugh I wish I could wear my heels! Ever since I had a baby, I can't walk in them :( nor do I have many places to wear them to anymore. I always see cute shoes when shopping and wish I could buy them all!

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Will you get rid of some then?

Quoting jjames0991: This is a big contention between DH and I. Lol. I have over 100 pair. I have shoes in every closet of the house. I wear about a dozen pair regularly

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Yes I think that too when I give stuff away, LOL
Nice you will though & that you share ;)

Quoting mybumblebe: I keep the cute ones stored away nicely. I've donated lots and thrown away lots. Need to go through again and throw out things. Honestly I usually toss the shoes or give them to a girlfriend. I always donate my clothes though and think to myself someone is going to find a nice bunch because they are nice clothes in good condition! I try to go through regularly and get rid of stuff but there still is a lot that I hold On to and never wear
Quoting hugss:

Yes things change after kids doesn't it ..Will you donate/get rid of many then?

Quoting hugss:

SpiritedWitch
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Too many to count ... more than 5 but less than 100. 

MrsHayward1
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 12:08 PM

about 50 Pair love shoes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)