Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Have you ever gotten pulled over?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM
  • 33 Replies
Was it for speeding or something else?

Did you ever suspect that the cop might be a fake?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lynhart
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been pulled over for speeding and expired tags, the cops were real and I never had one that looked fake.

proudmommy690
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Yes twice. 1 for speeding. 2nd for almost hitting him :/ everyone stopped quickly and I had to slam on my breaks to keep from hitting him. He thought I was drunk... -_- no never thought they were fake.
ragdoll7777
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I've had multiple weird experiences where I thought the cop was fake, once a cop pulled us over and asked us if we had weed, like FOR him. Another time, the cop saw that we were drinking in the car, parked by a park. My friend and I had our tops off because (well I guess we were drinking and wanted to be topless lol)  he told us to keep our shirts off, pick up the beer bottles, throw them away in a near trash can, we did that and he left. So strange.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:17 PM
Did you get a ticket when you almost hit him?

Quoting proudmommy690: Yes twice. 1 for speeding. 2nd for almost hitting him :/ everyone stopped quickly and I had to slam on my breaks to keep from hitting him. He thought I was drunk... -_- no never thought they were fake.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:18 PM
For him? Definitely weird experiences there.

Quoting ragdoll7777:

I've had multiple weird experiences where I thought the cop was fake, once a cop pulled us over and asked us if we had weed, like FOR him. Another time, the cop saw that we were drinking in the car, parked by a park. My friend and I had our tops off because (well I guess we were drinking and wanted to be topless lol)  he told us to keep our shirts off, pick up the beer bottles, throw them away in a near trash can, we did that and he left. So strange.

PeppermintyTea
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Not really pulled over, but I got into an accident with a guardrail (I am not a very good driver)... and no I didn't think the cop was fake.
ragdoll7777
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM

yes, he just watched us and left, which is good, we could've gone to jail.

Quoting amonkeymom: For him? Definitely weird experiences there.
Quoting ragdoll7777:

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Well we all have an oops someone. ;)

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Not really pulled over, but I got into an accident with a guardrail (I am not a very good driver)... and no I didn't think the cop was fake.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Very true.

Quoting ragdoll7777:

yes, he just watched us and left, which is good, we could've gone to jail.

Quoting amonkeymom: For him? Definitely weird experiences there.

Quoting ragdoll7777:

Reese2010727
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:21 PM

several times for speeding..only 1 ticket though & my job got it dropped lol but I never suspected that one was fake because I'm familiar with most of the cops in my area...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN