Ds and I are vaccinated so far, Ds is 5. I have gotten him vaccinated from everything but the flu and now chicken pox because we (yes me too) got it last year.
Ds got vaccinated with MMR, DTAP, and one more I can't remember. Anyways he had an reaction where all the vaccines caused him to break out in a red spot around the injection site, I do know this can be normal. But no one in my family (brothers and sister) has had it happen. So I have said no more.
I only say no more because my moms reaction of vaccines, she gets a full blown disease of which ever vaccine she gets. She has had measles, typhoid fever, lock jaw, and one more I can't remember. Because of Ds reaction I don't feel comfortable continuing vaccinating him, only because I would prefer he didn't have a reaction like my moms.
But here is where I have a not so sure approach I am pregnant. With Ds I said I'll vaccinate till a reaction if one happens then no more, I won't feel comfortable chancing it. Now that he has I'm not sure this baby will be able to be vaccinated because of my moms reactions towards them. I've been really debating on delaying, not doing any and doing the same.
With just this information how would you feel about vaccinating your second?