Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vent/Help

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM
  • 2 Replies

I need to vent/advise please. There will be some swearing in this post as it goes along with the story.

I live in a condo  with my 8yr old ds and my sister and 2 year old niece. There is another family that i am close with my next door neighbor. They have a 14 and a 7 year old daughters. Along with another family in my building who has a 5year old. Now you know the ages and background i will start with the story.

I live on the end of the building and on the opposite end of the building we have a couple. The wife has been out of control lately. This past Friday she was sitting on her porch yelling CU**, BI***, Crack WH***. Also stabbing the porch with a knife. The kids were outside at this point. We sent them inside so they didnt have to hear that. The wife then went in and broke her window and was still freaking out. Saying all these choice words along with others. This went on for three hours! I will explain why we didnt call the cops in a min. We ended up taking the kids to the pool so they could be outside. When we got back she was sleeping. She woke up about two hours later and was at it again! She was drunk and possibly on stuff. We did not call the cops because we are afraid of her! Our neighbor called once on them and she threatened to kill them.

So Tuesday night she was at it again. This time we called the cops anonymously. They came and she was calm so they didnt do anything. Not even 5 minuets later after the cops left she was freaking out. Yelling the n word along with CU** and all other words. She threatened to beat up whoever called. We did contact out board and they will be sending a letter to their landlord about this and keep documents about whats happening. We have decided to call the cops every time now this happens. I just dont know what to tell my son when he asks why she does that. Its said that today he came in and said shes at it again and i said who told u to come in and he said no one. We know better. He cries every time we have to send him in. Its not fair to the kids. I do not want my son around this! The wife is sick and needs help i know that and wish i could help her. So any way what do i tell my son when he asks? Also any ideas what we can do to help this women? Sorry it was so long.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
143myboys9496
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:51 PM

You could say "I don't know why she's behaves like this." because you really, really don't know, you're only supposing. You could give him examples, of maybe she's drinking too much alcohol or some illegal drugs can cause someone to behave this way. Sometimes there are medical conditions that cause this. 

irishluck112211
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank You! The thing is when they first moved in they were so nice to my son. He has grown to love them then now this all of a sudden.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

You could say "I don't know why she's behaves like this." because you really, really don't know, you're only supposing. You could give him examples, of maybe she's drinking too much alcohol or some illegal drugs can cause someone to behave this way. Sometimes there are medical conditions that cause this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)