• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unsure pregnancy

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi my name is Kristen im 23 yrs old and dont have any children yet...I'm not sure if I'm pregnant yet or not. My last period started June 23rd and ovulated for 5 days afterwards. We had sex every day. Haven't had a period since and they're irregular... But I've felt bloating, my nipples r darker but I tan, there's brail bumps around on my areolas, and I feel some small bumps here and there in my lower abdomen. I've been having troubles sleeping and I have vivid dreams. Also I've been breaking out and that's not normal cuz I hardly ever get zits.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
carolina_gal
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Hi Kristen,

I think only a pregnancy test would know for sure. Or a doctor of course.  Let us know what you find out!

Quoting K.Peters: Hi my name is Kristen im 23 yrs old and dont have any children yet...I'm not sure if I'm pregnant yet or not. My last period started June 23rd and ovulated for 5 days afterwards. We had sex every day. Haven't had a period since and they're irregular... But I've felt bloating, my nipples r darker but I tan, there's brail bumps around on my areolas, and I feel some small bumps here and there in my lower abdomen

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Kristen,
I agree with the op,
Take a pregnancy test or tlk with your doctor.
Let us know ;)

Quoting K.Peters: Hi my name is Kristen im 23 yrs old and dont have any children yet...I'm not sure if I'm pregnant yet or not. My last period started June 23rd and ovulated for 5 days afterwards. We had sex every day. Haven't had a period since and they're irregular... But I've felt bloating, my nipples r darker but I tan, there's brail bumps around on my areolas, and I feel some small bumps here and there in my lower abdomen

Emmybrown
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Agreed you should either take a test or call the doctor's or both.. I am 8

Emmybrown
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:19 AM
I am eight weeks pregnant and i didn't know till I took a test

Quoting Emmybrown: Agreed you should either take a test or call the doctor's or both.. I am 8

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Welcome to the group! I would take a test to find out. GL

LoveMyBug2013
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Like the others said, the only way to know is to take a test.  Dollar Tree has them and Walmart has 88 cent ones.  Both work fine. 

But those are definitely symptoms. 

K.Peters
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:35 PM
All the tests including the blood tests came up neg. I haven't had a period for 32 days....
K.Peters
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:51 PM
I also have been going thru some ensomnia and been having vivid dreams
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)