Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what to do, what to do?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:23 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am a single mom with special needs son being abused by family, mocked and negected by others and just placed around miserable, jealous hearted people I am trying to get away from because I don't belong around them... My son and I deserve better and I dont like being over simplified... its been 6 years and I'm still over coming chronic illness, people lying to and on me all while im only trying hard to do the rught things and get to better.... whats so wrong about that?

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Felicity532
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you trying to get your life on track  You should be proud of yourself.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree! You are doing the right thing!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry!  You're right that you and your son both deserve better than to be mocked and made fun of, especially by people who are supposed to love you unconditionally.  It might be time to cut some ties, at least for a while, while you work on yourself and taking care of your, and your son's, needs.

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I am so sorry you are going through this. NO ONE deserves to be abused or mocked. You do deserve better. Have you looked into government agencies that can possibly help you?

StillDetermined
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 10:47 PM

Hello everyone, I didnt thin anyone heard my cry.. Thank you all for your concern and support, I am not used to anyone understanding and being supportive... I have tried so many agencies since my son was a baby and i could tell he was differnet... now he is going to be 6 soon.... I just got back out of the hospital and I had to call the police on my grandmother for chading me with a knife for no reason... she has even put tap recorders around the house and keeps trying to say crule things to me and my son to provoke me...but it's not working so her and my mom are lying to othersw telling them I'm trying to have my son killed just to stop me from doing what i need to as a parent..... I am still reaching out to aganies everyday... I love my son more then anything in this world and wont stop trying!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)