Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sugar daddy anyone?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM
  • 6 Replies
So one of my friends was trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with having a sugar daddy on the side if your man can't handle the load. Me on the other hand I say it's wrong. She should either be with the sugar daddy or stop dating men who can't provide. She sees nothing wrong with it & thinks she shouldn't have to argue with her guy about it. She hasn't had a job in over 10 years btw. Crazy thoughts?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lacie285
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

in my opinion its wrong especially if her husband is out working to pay the bills. Cause then to me she's just being selfish. If she's doing it specifically because she doesn't think her man can handle everything, then she needs to leave her man if she cares. Cause all she's doing is hurting the relationship. She's gonna get to the point to where she's gonna depend solely on her sugar daddy, and that ain't right especially if she's not single.

Amber1225
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Hubby knows? Oh no. Things like that will get you labled as a whore around here..... Smh. Hopefully there aren't children Involved. If her man can't provide for her she needs to move on or step up and take some of the load. Smh what is wrong with woman these days?
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I'm thinking token wife here. She's just there for the money, he's there for how she looks. He can provide financially and not sexually, soo....

It's ALL wrong! IMO

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you, I couldn't do it.

MamaBearEH
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:06 PM
I think he should leave her greedy & lazy butt on the street... Not cool. It's women like her that give the rest if us a bad rap!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:42 PM
She has issues let her go as a friend or leave it alone! She is gonna do what shs wants.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)