Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Serious Question

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
Ladies, if you see a friend or relative husband out with another woman would you tell her? Now if the shoe was on the other foot would you want to know?
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
JENNlEPEPSl
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Yes and Yes

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Like, flirting over appetizers and obviously on a date? Yes, I would tell. Shoe on the other foot, yes, I would want to know.

Goodybag1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Yes!!! Even though I would be crushed & wish it never happen I would want to know!!

Quoting Serabeth06:

Like, flirting over appetizers and obviously on a date? Yes, I would tell. Shoe on the other foot, yes, I would want to know.

Serabeth06
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:29 PM

My husband hardly ever goes out without the kids and I, so in my relationship personally, I don't see this situation ever coming up, but if it did I would definitely want to know. We've already had that discussion before getting married, cheating is a deal breaker for both of us.

Quoting Goodybag1: Yes!!! Even though I would be crushed & wish it never happen I would want to know!!
Quoting Serabeth06:

KylersMom8-16-7
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Yes!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:41 PM

i would want to know but at hte same time it could have been totally innocent and not mean that he is cheating 

Oh-boy-3
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:42 PM
Yes and yes!!! I'm sure it is going to be hard seeing the woman hurt when told but she needs to be told, not a question- good luck hun-
KREX0914
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:11 PM

I have told. They deserve to know.

I have been told on. I hugged a male friend whom I hadn't seen since college while at the grocry store.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)