Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How would you feel?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:37 PM
  • 5 Replies
I know at my age I shouldn't let this bother me ,but I do:(.I started working at Walmart for a while and I got along with everyone.There was a couple moms that I got to know well and hangout.We had two cars at the time ,but my hours were not enough to make enough money to pay my car because of my sons disability I can only work certain hours so I had to quit.We live around 25 minutes away and my husband works.Well the last couple times I have went to Walmart these women act like they don't know me and then 2 of them unfriended me on Facebook.Wow some true friends.Today I ran into two of them and the one said sarcastically (hi Debra) and when stupid me smiled back and thought they were gonna talk to me they looked at each other and started to laugh and walk away.I have got to get my medicine and I dread going and try not to run into them and let them know it bothers me,but it always shows on my face.If you were in this situation would you let it bother you how your being treated or would you just say to yourself the heck with them.I need to just go in there and try to act like whatever.Thanks for listening Debra
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Semajmom719
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this
I would ask them whats the problem...did something happened at work or something? Some women can be childish if u feel like u need to know then ask them if u see them again if not fuck them and keep it moving
Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked as Sam's Club, and didn't have any issues going back. It's been several years and the ones that are still there, still say hi to me, and I'll spend a few catching up.

You worked with some nasty people, and I'd ask what there problem was. If they kept it, I'd actually report it to amanager on duty. Doesn't matter if you worked there or not, they can't treat any customer like that.

p169649
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Girl wars! They are just ganging up on you to feel better about themselves.  Female friendships can be just as challenging as adults as they were in junior high.  My advice is to just smile at them and give them a nice greeting as if nothing happened.  Rise above them.  Ignoring people can be hard work.  It is easier to be nice and let them be the jerks.

I hope you can find a new friend.

LEMONS
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Thank you ladies.:-)
BMM0508
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow...high school much? They need to grow up. But screw them. They were never truly your friend and you are better off without them. Hold your head high and forget em
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)