Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New!!๐Ÿ’‹

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:15 AM
  • 16 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello, everyone I am Andria. I am 19, happily taken with my children's father (: we have two little ones 18 months and 8 month old baby(: we are wanting one more(: if you have any question fell free too ask (:

And p.s I know it's soon to talk about another one but one we are financially, and physically able (: I am very very blessed (:
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reina13
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Hi Andira. Welcome to the group. These are great pictures of your family. Thanks for sharing. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Welcome Andira!  Congrats on your little family. :)  Are both of your kids boys?

MandaMom23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Hello and welcome, look forward to seeing you around here.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Welcome to the group!
Where are you from?

Quoting Raeane6911:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hello, everyone I am Andria. I am 19, happily taken with my children's father (: we have two little ones 18 months and 8 month old baby(: we are wanting one more(: if you have any question fell free too ask (:

And p.s I know it's soon to talk about another one but one we are financially, and physically able (: I am very very blessed (:
3HotCheetos
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Holy smokes, 10 months apart? And you want another, at 19? Wow.... I'm speechless, honestly. surprise mini

Raeane6911
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I am sorry that your speechless. But yes I am graduated with a 4.3. And I am starting my own photography business. And I am financially and physically able for another baby (:

Quoting 3HotCheetos:

Holy smokes, 10 months apart? And you want another, at 19? Wow.... I'm speechless, honestly. surprise mini

Raeane6911
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 11:22 PM
I am from TN and I have a boy and girl (:
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Andria,
Oh they are so cute!  Wherebouts do you live?  Nice to meet you :)

3HotCheetos
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Good luck. Hope everything works out for you. I could give you some advice but I don't think it matters. You seem dead set and content. Hope you like cafe mom. 

Quoting Raeane6911: I am sorry that your speechless. But yes I am graduated with a 4.3. And I am starting my own photography business. And I am financially and physically able for another baby (:
Quoting 3HotCheetos:

Raeane6911
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:41 AM
You can give me advice that's fine. I was just saying that I am able to care for another baby

Quoting 3HotCheetos:

Good luck. Hope everything works out for you. I could give you some advice but I don't think it matters. You seem dead set and content. Hope you like cafe mom. 

Quoting Raeane6911: I am sorry that your speechless. But yes I am graduated with a 4.3. And I am starting my own photography business. And I am financially and physically able for another baby (:

Quoting 3HotCheetos:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN