Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tax free weekend

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
Are you going to use it? Its next weekend here. And I'm so not looking forward to it I work at walmart part time until I finish school. They have me scheduled to work 2 8hr shifts and 1 7 hour shift that weekend. And no I'm not shopping it at all. We are already running out of stuff in the ad for back to school.
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:11 PM
I've never shopped during one. I live about an hour from the DE border and there's no sales tax on anything there so I know people who drive there for their larger purchases.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcook55
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM
Last year I went to old navy not because it was tax free weekend but cuz there jeans were like half off. And those fit ds the best dd not so much

Quoting coolmommy2x: I've never shopped during one. I live about an hour from the DE border and there's no sales tax on anything there so I know people who drive there for their larger purchases.
fullxbusymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM

No because my state doesn't have income tax or sales tax here ever. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 27, 2014 at 12:31 PM
We don't have that. And we usually shop while on vacation.
jesusismyfriend
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I live in pa close to the Maryland border.  Pa doesn't have tax free because clothes and shoes are already tax free.  I don't know when maryland's day is since I usually don't go.

auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 1:39 PM
We have never been to one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)