Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Good and Bad

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

Less than  2 weeks and I get to see my husband graduate... :-). I have a dress for the graduation and I need to get more foundation bc I ran out and haven't been wearing. Stress has been making me break out.. For those of you who talked to me when we first found out a date and everything. Thank you for the advice. BOTH of my kids are being signed up for EFMP. We find out where we are stationed but that may change when the EFMP paperwork goes through. I just got my mil Id and to talk to the special needs coordinator on Wednesday. I have the paperwork together but I work in a different city and have to go in waaay late to drive 20 min on the other side of town to base then 40 min from base to my work. So that will happen on Wednesday. At some point this week I also have to get off a little early so I can enroll my big girl in Kindergarten and sign her up for lachkey( before and after school care) and speak to the school nurse. I am really hoping once we move that this Asthma stuff will not be the issue it is off and on now. I live in Wichita Kansas one of the worst places for Asthma and allergies

ON another note I feel so stupid last sunday when I talked to DH I had like a nervous breakdown. I stopped myself from crying to much. I was in AR driving back from MS from my DH's Grannys funeral. We all loved her very much and me and Granny were very very close. I hated that he couldn't be there. I miss him so much and I know it sounds stupid but I was okay until it seemed like everything hit the fan. The lack of communication I think is what is got to me. I keep focusing on only a little bit longer and we can talk again. I feel like it wouldn't be so bad if I could just speak with his consistantly. I write him letters almost everyday but I don't have a support system here and it sucks. My husband is my support system. 

Well rant over. sorry. :-)

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:06 PM

((Hugs)) It sounds as though you've had a rough ride. I am very sorry about the loss of your husband's granny. 

Don't ever feel sorry about talking about your feelings here. There are very sweet ladies here who are interested and will listen.

crazymama1008
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Thank you. I'm just lonely and weekends are the worst because I have to much I need to do but I can't accomplish any of it. I'm hoping for a phone call. It just gets lonely sometimes. 

Quoting Bmat:

((Hugs)) It sounds as though you've had a rough ride. I am very sorry about the loss of your husband's granny. 

Don't ever feel sorry about talking about your feelings here. There are very sweet ladies here who are interested and will listen.

twoboysforus
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you are dealing with a lot right now. Stay strong and try to take one day at a time. Don't be afraid to show emotion. Sometimes it's good to just let go. Hugs mama!

crazymama1008
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Thank you! I'm trying. I tried to mow my lawn today but I got halfway done with the backyard and my lawnmower wouldn't turn over and start so.. I guess I am done for today ..just hoping I have time at some other point in the week to get it done on top of everything else. Wednesday I go to drop of EFMP paperwork and then sometime bw Tues-Thurs evening I need to enroll DD in school..... But the 8th I get to see DH graduate bootcamp! At least I am staying busy!

Quoting twoboysforus:

Sounds like you are dealing with a lot right now. Stay strong and try to take one day at a time. Don't be afraid to show emotion. Sometimes it's good to just let go. Hugs mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN