Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi my name is Amanda. I live in Sherwood, Arkansas. I have four kids and Im currently living as a single mom. I am here to give support and possibly recieve support. Life is full of hard times at the moment and I thought it would be nice to make some friends going through of have gone through some of the same things. Im excited about doing this instead of trying to fill the void in an unhealthy way.
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:29 AM

Welcome to the group,
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting amandaelliott83: Hi my name is Amanda. I live in Sherwood, Arkansas. I have four kids and Im currently living as a single mom. I am here to give support and possibly recieve support. Life is full of hard times at the moment and I thought it would be nice to make some friends going through of have gone through some of the same things. Im excited about doing this instead of trying to fill the void in an unhealthy way.

amandaelliott83
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:36 AM
My oldest daughter turned 13 just days ago. I have two boys who are 11, and 7. And I have a 5 week old baby girl who rules the roost it seems. THANK YOU for the warm welcome. Nice to meet you too.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting amandaelliott83: Hi my name is Amanda. I live in Sherwood, Arkansas. I have four kids and Im currently living as a single mom. I am here to give support and possibly recieve support. Life is full of hard times at the moment and I thought it would be nice to make some friends going through of have gone through some of the same things. Im excited about doing this instead of trying to fill the void in an unhealthy way.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:41 AM

Congrats on your new little ones,
Sounds you are very busy :)

Quoting amandaelliott83: My oldest daughter turned 13 just days ago. I have two boys who are 11, and 7. And I have a 5 week old baby girl who rules the roost it seems. THANK YOU for the warm welcome. Nice to meet you too.
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to the group,How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN