Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:36 AM
  • 10 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello Everyone! I am so glad to have found this group!! My name is Julie and I live in Massachusetts with my fiancé and 5 year old son. We have been together for 13 years and engaged for the last 5 1/2 years. I am now 42 and he is 43, and we are thinking about having another child either naturally, or by adoption. We bought our first house 4 years ago, and we have 5 pets(2 dogs, 2 cats, and a rabbit). I look forward to chatting with all you ladies :)
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funhappymom
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Hi Julie! Do you have to marry soon?

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Hi! Welcome to CafeMom! Nice to meet you!

Reina13
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Hi Julie. Welcome to the group. How long have you been thinking of having another baby? 

JHfam8513
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:03 PM
Hi Julie,I'm Josceline.
Nice to meet you
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Julie,
Love your pic!  Will your son be3 starting school this fall?  nice to meet you :)

natural_s
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Welcome to cafemom Julie and congratulations on your engagement.

Wishing you luck with whatever decision you decide on bringing a child into your life.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jul. 28, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Hi and welcome!

Quoting Jakeysmom9138:

Mobile Photo

Hello Everyone! I am so glad to have found this group!! My name is Julie and I live in Massachusetts with my fiancé and 5 year old son. We have been together for 13 years and engaged for the last 5 1/2 years. I am now 42 and he is 43, and we are thinking about having another child either naturally, or by adoption. We bought our first house 4 years ago, and we have 5 pets(2 dogs, 2 cats, and a rabbit). I look forward to chatting with all you ladies :)
mommybabies2
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Hello my name is Toni and I'm also new. Here I am a mother of 2, kids a boy and a girl

Quoting Jakeysmom9138:

Mobile Photo

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Welcome, Julie! How do you like having a rabbit as a pet? Do you find it chews your furniture?

Jakeysmom9138
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2014 at 12:30 PM
I love her! She's so sweet!! We do not let her run around unless we are in the same room because she will chew everything. Sorry I'm responding so late. I haven't been online lately. Just started my own business!! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN