Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Today's new members are introducing themselves here...(August 4th)

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM
  • 41 Replies

Hi,

Welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. 
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Let's CHAT now... Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

3. Where did you meet your husband / significant other?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

have a nice day    Robin

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MMD.SMD
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Hello I'm lela, I'm 22 years old, I have 2 children both are girls :) 2yrs & 2months old. (I guess you can say 2 is my lucky number lol) Mariah & Savannah are their names. I'm originally from Los Angeles Ca. Currently living in Hesperia Ca. I am married going on 3yrs in oct. I am a sahm who enjoys occasional glasses of wine lol. I'm a full time breastfeeding mom. So that doesn't happen often lol. I'm hoping to find some mom friends with children close to my kids age & meet up one day!
hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:16 AM
3 moms liked this

Welcome to CafeMom Lela,
Oh how cute they are .. 2 indeed is lucky for you! Nice to meet you :)

Quoting MMD.SMD:

Mobile Photo

Hello I'm lela, I'm 22 years old, I have 2 children both are girls :) 2yrs & 2months old. (I guess you can say 2 is my lucky number lol) Mariah & Savannah are their names. I'm originally from Los Angeles Ca. Currently living in Hesperia Ca. I am married going on 3yrs in oct. I am a sahm who enjoys occasional glasses of wine lol. I'm a full time breastfeeding mom. So that doesn't happen often lol. I'm hoping to find some mom friends with children close to my kids age & meet up one day!

S-Rogers52585
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! And Nice to meet you Lela!
wrapmyplanet
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi!  I have 2 children.  Sean is a sophomore in HS and Samantha is going into 6th grade.  I met my husband 18 years ago and we live in Austin, TX.  I'd say I'm "from" Texas only because I've lived most of my life here but I have also lived in Kansas, Utah, Kentucky, Arkansas and Turkey.  My father was in the military so we traveled around a bit.  Besides my family, I enjoy reading, knitting, stitching and learning.  I look forward to meeting some great, new people on this site!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
What do you like to read?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting wrapmyplanet:

Hi!  I have 2 children.  Sean is a sophomore in HS and Samantha is going into 6th grade.  I met my husband 18 years ago and we live in Austin, TX.  I'd say I'm "from" Texas only because I've lived most of my life here but I have also lived in Kansas, Utah, Kentucky, Arkansas and Turkey.  My father was in the military so we traveled around a bit.  Besides my family, I enjoy reading, knitting, stitching and learning.  I look forward to meeting some great, new people on this site!

S-Rogers52585
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Hi! And welcome!

Quoting wrapmyplanet:

Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Welcome to CafeMom, Lela!

Here are a couple groups that you may also enjoy checking out:

Quoting MMD.SMD:

mamadlphin
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this
My name is Tonya and I have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. I grew up in Washington, Oregon and Texas but was born in Alaska. I currently live in Texas with my husband whom I met and dated in high school before my parents moved us to Washington. I don't get time to myself as I have little ones, homeschool and I'm a full time student. What's on my mind today is a loaded question. My husband lost his job 2 months ago and hasn't found another so paying bills is at the top of my list along with completing assignments and trying to get my kids started on school along with getting myself organized. I think that about sums it up for now.
hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Tonya,
How old are the kids?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mamadlphin: My name is Tonya and I have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. I grew up in Washington, Oregon and Texas but was born in Alaska. I currently live in Texas with my husband whom I met and dated in high school before my parents moved us to Washington. I don't get time to myself as I have little ones, homeschool and I'm a full time student. What's on my mind today is a loaded question. My husband lost his job 2 months ago and hasn't found another so paying bills is at the top of my list along with completing assignments and trying to get my kids started on school along with getting myself organized. I think that about sums it up for now.

mamadlphin
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Nice to meet you too. My girls are 4 and 5 with birthdays in 2 months. My boys are 17 and forever 19. My 17 year old lives with his dad in another state.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Tonya,How old are the kids?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting mamadlphin: My name is Tonya and I have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. I grew up in Washington, Oregon and Texas but was born in Alaska. I currently live in Texas with my husband whom I met and dated in high school before my parents moved us to Washington. I don't get time to myself as I have little ones, homeschool and I'm a full time student. What's on my mind today is a loaded question. My husband lost his job 2 months ago and hasn't found another so paying bills is at the top of my list along with completing assignments and trying to get my kids started on school along with getting myself organized. I think that about sums it up for now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN