Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

For those that got married with bridesmaids

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:24 AM
  • 41 Replies

Would you keep the same bridal party if you got married today?

Do you ever see or talk to any of your formal bridesmaids?

I had three bridesmaids and I think I would probably choose all three again. They are still great friends and we all just had lunch a couple of months ago.

by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krazymom2boyz
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Lol easy one for me! Mine were my sister's and cousins. Yep, we talk all the time!
wiener
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:28 AM
I only see and talk too 2 out of the 4. And those 2 are family. The other two were friends who I had a fall out with.
lucydiamond
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:30 AM
When the time comes my bridesmaids will all be family so...
candycrush
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:34 AM

LOL How many bridesmaids did you have?

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Lol easy one for me! Mine were my sister's and cousins. Yep, we talk all the time!

candycrush
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Are you engaged?

Quoting lucydiamond: When the time comes my bridesmaids will all be family so...

candycrush
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Oh no! Why the falling out?

Quoting wiener: I only see and talk too 2 out of the 4. And those 2 are family. The other two were friends who I had a fall out with.

krazymom2boyz
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:38 AM
4-2 sisters,2 cousins.

Quoting candycrush:

LOL How many bridesmaids did you have?

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Lol easy one for me! Mine were my sister's and cousins. Yep, we talk all the time!

mysticatgal
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Yep my girls were amazing. My personal attendant and I are the only ones not as close but still friendly. She got way too drunk at the reception and hid from us for a year due to embarrassment
wiener
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:45 AM
Both were cheating on their husbands and I dont like cheaters, I was and still am friends with there ex husbands. I saw the pain and confusion these guys were going through, I watched them try to save their marriage for the kids sake and these woman did everything they could to make their life miserable. So I cut them out of my life

Quoting candycrush:

Oh no! Why the falling out?

Quoting wiener: I only see and talk too 2 out of the 4. And those 2 are family. The other two were friends who I had a fall out with.

candycrush
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Oh no! Embarassing drunk like puking or hitting on married men? LOL  Seen that a few times.

Quoting mysticatgal: Yep my girls were amazing. My personal attendant and I are the only ones not as close but still friendly. She got way too drunk at the reception and hid from us for a year due to embarrassment

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN