Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

New Mom

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:37 AM
  • 9 Replies
I've been a mom for 8 months. I try to capture all the first moments and I freak out when my son is not feeling well or falls in between his toys.
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Man, I do not miss the freak out days ....oh wait! They're not over! But you start to freak out about different things and you get used to it lol. 

couturebaby11
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Haha I feel like that mom from the Luvs commercial. First Kid...then by your second kid.... He's a really active boy. True boy to the fullest and he loves his momma. Gentle with me amd rough with his dad. Plays hard and gets hurt and then I like OMG what happened. Never a dull moment :-D. Yea I agree with you these freak outs will continue for sure. Im going to freak out even more when he starts school. Actually my son will too...haha
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello  and welcome! Congrats on your baby boy!

Where are you from?

couturebaby11
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:17 PM
Thank you. Im from California.
sapphyre_rose
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 10 month old daughter and I still freak out because she is standing.
Mommy2you08
by on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
The freak out stage never goes away lol. My son is 5 and loves to do dangerous things lol
couturebaby11
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM
Omg. Boys are rough and risk takers in general. Well at least mine is....lol. I tell him no...stop and he just laughs and thinks that the signal for yes for everything..lol. well hopefully he doesnt start jumping off out of trees for fun or I'll have a panic attack.
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah I remember those days! It just changes Lol. It doesn't really go away. Congrats on being a first time mommy. Has it flown by?
couturebaby11
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Thank you and yes. I remember like it was yesterday from the test said positive to baby shower to pushing him out and telling the nurse I do not want to be checked....lmbo. now he's going on 9 months, saying two words, walking and doesnt want my help with certain things :-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN