Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

alone

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:52 PM
  • 13 Replies
I am a mother of three almost four. . My boyfriend is never home due to work. . Im so lonely and need some friends
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Aww sorry,
How old are your kids?  Have any family near you?
Hugs to you :)

Quoting Emmybrown: I am a mother of three almost four. . My boyfriend is never home due to work. . Im so lonely and need some friends

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 4:56 PM
My daughter is six and my son is five and my other son is one. . No my family lives far away
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:04 PM

Aww sorry .. maybe you can see them soon :)

Quoting Emmybrown: My daughter is six and my son is five and my other son is one. . No my family lives far away

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:43 PM
No its like a four hour drive not gonna happen. . I just want friends

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Emmybrown: My daughter is six and my son is five and my other son is one. . No my family lives far away

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:14 PM

Don't you have any near you?  Meet some new ones?

Quoting Emmybrown: No its like a four hour drive not gonna happen. . I just want friends
Quoting hugss:

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:16 PM
All my so called friends left me once I had kids and a boyfriend. . I live in the middle of no where.. no neighbor's near me

Quoting hugss:

Quoting Emmybrown: No its like a four hour drive not gonna happen. . I just want friends

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Aww why did you move there then?  Did you know that when you did?
How far is town or the closest neighbor?

Quoting Emmybrown: All my so called friends left me once I had kids and a boyfriend. . I live in the middle of no where.. no neighbor's near me
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Cause my boyfriend is a country man and I didnt mine it till now

Quoting hugss:

Aww why did you move there then?  Did you know that when you did?How far is town or the closest neighbor?

Quoting Emmybrown: All my so called friends left me once I had kids and a boyfriend. . I live in the middle of no where.. no neighbor's near me

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Emerald Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:12 PM

I'm sorry
You should sit down & talk with him & tell him how you feel
Hugs to you :)

Quoting Emmybrown: Cause my boyfriend is a country man and I didnt mine it till now
Quoting hugss:

Aww why did you move there then?  Did you know that when you did?How far is town or the closest neighbor?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM
He knows how I feel but its closer to his job in Maryland so

Quoting hugss:

I'm sorryYou should sit down & talk with him & tell him how you feelHugs to you :)

Quoting Emmybrown: Cause my boyfriend is a country man and I didnt mine it till now

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN