Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Left my abusive husband finally

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
Left him in November. Since then I've been in 3 different shelters a.d had 4 jobs. Everytime I get a job I panic. End up too sick to work. Affraid he will find me and attack. This last job I got a migrain from the stress. I am not in a shelter anymore. I have a roommate but am still trying to get my own place. I have no friends since everyone I knew was connected to him. Need a friend to talk to. Lots has happened but no way of letting it out. Been awhile since I posted on CM. Hope to find a friend to talk to. Hope everyones having a good night.
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graybealgirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:44 PM
How old are the kids
DIRINDA_SWEET
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I will be ur friend hunny I have been threw the same with every guy I have been with since I was 13 untill now I have been with the same man for 3 years now and he.has never put his hands on me so ifbu ever need to talk I am here
gerigirl90
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:47 PM
My son is17 but he is not my husbands son. My son went to his dads to stay because of everything going on.

Quoting graybealgirl: How old are the kids
MrsHayward1
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this
It will work out hun but be grateful you got away and stop stressing. If need be get an order of protection against him you should not be frightened to live your life and support yourself
gerigirl90
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:51 PM
Feel like I should be over the fear all ready. But it still creeps up just as things start to improve.
DIRINDA_SWEET
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:54 PM
It takes a very long time to not fear it I still do at times

Quoting gerigirl90: Feel like I should be over the fear all ready. But it still creeps up just as things start to improve.
gerigirl90
by Gold Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 9:58 PM
I had 4 jobs since January because of the stress. Seems as if it will never end. My roommate has no idea I lost my job. Idk what to do now. Except start all over again.

Quoting DIRINDA_SWEET: It takes a very long time to not fear it I still do at times

Quoting gerigirl90: Feel like I should be over the fear all ready. But it still creeps up just as things start to improve.
DIRINDA_SWEET
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Honestly thsts all u can do hun is take it one day at a time and start all over again an

Quoting gerigirl90: I had 4 jobs since January because of the stress. Seems as if it will never end. My roommate has no idea I lost my job. Idk what to do now. Except start all over again.

Quoting DIRINDA_SWEET: It takes a very long time to not fear it I still do at times

Abigailhayden
by Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:17 PM
You are a very strong woman to do what you did!! You should be very proud of yourself!
philippians314
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:22 PM

sorry to hear that. ive been at the bottom of that pit before. there was only one way of getting out of it and that was looking up. you're not alone. its better to be knocked down but NOT knocked out. life has been ALOT better for me and my kids since. God will make your paths straight as He did for me and my kids. hang in there. Jesus makes ALL things new. Just have faith.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN