Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need some advice

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

so 7 years ago i married my husband. we didn't have a wedding but were planning on having a 1 or 5 yr vow renewal... 7 yrs later and still haven't done one. I am thinking at our 10 yr would be nice. anyone who has had one... what was yours like? what did you do? etc... advice, tips anything if you didn't ahve one can you please bump.

by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jconney80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I haven't done it yet but I want to do the same thing. I was thinking of having a ceremony in a nearby historic town. My 7 year is coming up too.
Justchristy75
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 12:11 AM
I'm planning mine now lol so far it's been easy I am doing it basic , and it's at the same place as last time . Most valuable websites to get things cheap are www.aliexoress.com or www.dhgate.com
MixedCooke
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

our plan is to renew for our 10 years as well.  Maybe a simple beach ceremony and then party with a DJ

ilovemykids323
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:02 AM

thanks will check these out later. no one in my family really does vow renwal i'm just worried no one will come

Quoting Justchristy75: I'm planning mine now lol so far it's been easy I am doing it basic , and it's at the same place as last time . Most valuable websites to get things cheap are www.aliexoress.com or www.dhgate.com

ilovemykids323
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I like the beach idea... we dont really have those around here though lol atleast not a nice and big one for a vow renewal

Quoting MixedCooke:

our plan is to renew for our 10 years as well.  Maybe a simple beach ceremony and then party with a DJ

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)