Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

walking

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM
  • 6 Replies
Is it ok that my one year old son isn't trying to stand or walk
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Bmat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM

Yes it is. My son didn't walk until 14 months, and I hear of children even later.

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 8:27 PM
My second son didn't crawl till a year and a hafe and didn't walk closer to two.. but I still worry

Quoting Bmat:

Yes it is. My son didn't walk until 14 months, and I hear of children even later.

philippians314
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:54 PM

yes, my son was already walking at 12 months old. he is tall for his age, he was out growing the walker he was using to learn to walk, so i would walk him by holding his hand. and  he started walking.

Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:56 PM
Yes its to worry about? ??

Quoting philippians314:

yes, my son was already walking at 12 months old. he is tall for his age, he was out growing the walker he was using to learn to walk, so i would walk him by holding his hand. and  he started walking.

philippians314
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:04 PM
im sorry, no. not really until you taken him to see his doctor it shouldn't be a worry. you can help your child by getting a walker for him. it will help his muscles.
Emmybrown
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 2:04 AM
He has a walker im just not going to stress it hr will get it

Quoting philippians314: im sorry, no. not really until you taken him to see his doctor it shouldn't be a worry. you can help your child by getting a walker for him. it will help his muscles.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)