Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My daughters

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

London Monroe & Chloe Nicole❤️ Chloe is so excited to bring London home tomorrow that she fell asleep in the bed with London today❤️ Gosh my life is so perfect right now❤️ I can't thank God enough for my daughters!! God has been so good to me!! He works in mysterious ways..my daughters are my biggest blessings❤️ I love these little girls beyond my heart!! They make me so happy!! They have changed my life without trying and I never thought that is was possible to love someone or something as much as I love Chloe and London❤️I honestly don't know where I'd be without them!! I'm sorry for being all emotional lol I just fell in love with them all over again ❤️And thank you beautiful ladies for the sweet comments about London!! God bless y'all❤️😘
by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mona165
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM
They both look like you. How far apart are they?
mona165
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:04 PM
They both look like you. How far apart are they?
shawtycain
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:07 PM
2 years!!

Quoting mona165: They both look like you. How far apart are they?
mona165
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM
Oh they look close in age but I guess my oldest is just over height sense shes tall gets It from her dads side and my youngest is under height sense she was premature 3 months. But mine are 12 months apart my oldest looks 3 and my youngest looks 8 months. But my oldest is 2 and youngest is 1.

Quoting shawtycain: 2 years!!

Quoting mona165: They both look like you. How far apart are they?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)