Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wedding colors and questions

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM
  • 5 Replies

All the wedding planning groups I've joined are dead so I'm posting this here. (refer me to a lively group?)

What were/are/going to be your wedding colors or themes..or both?

Provide picture if you can.

I just started planning my wedding, how long did you allow yourself from starting the planning to the actual date? 

How often did you change your mind? I have so many things I've picked out so far and would like to start purchasing...but I'm afraid of changing my mind lol. I don't have any doubts right now with my choices.

by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mine was pretty simple .... It took 5 months start to "I do" it wasn't over the top expensive but I loved it
alliemom4ever
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 7:10 PM
I used purple and blue. I had my colors picked out since I was 16 :) it took me about 4 months to get my wedding set the way I wanted. Granted, it was simple, I'm a plain style girl, but it was elegant. I don't really have pics on hand
funhappymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:19 AM

My colors were perwinkle and white.

From the time we got engaged until we got married it was 6 months. We were living outside the state we got married in and planned everything long distance. It worked for us though. We just had a small wedding with a small reception. That's all we wanted.

coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:20 AM
My bridesmaids wore a deep pewter and the moms, grandmothers and flower girls wore pink.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tohru_Lynn89
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM
We chose navy blue and white because we both love the darker shades of blue. We don't have a date picked out yet but once we do all we have to do is get the dresses and tuxes, reserve a location (s) and pastor, send out save the dates and invites, and get the play list set up. I already have a list of the music and have all the songs on my computer.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)