Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

A toddler ruined my game at chucky cheeses!!

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM
  • 49 Replies
I was just minding my own buisness trying to win tickets for my kids at chucky cheeses yesterday in villa park, il and this little girl about 2-2 1/2 years old presses the button on the operation game to make the tool go down before the time was up while I'm moving the tool to make sure it goes in without touching the sides. She just happened to be running by and quickly came from behind me on the side of me she pressed the button and before I knew it the thing went down n their goes 1 of my last 3 coins I was gonna use. A person who was believed to be her grandma was watching. Later I saw who looked to be her dad walking around with her under his arm sideways like he knew she was doing wrong. Would I have been wrong to go and ask them for my token back?. What would u have done?. I let it go but not really cause I'm on here talking about it. Lol.
What would u do?
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eeksaboy
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Wow....
fullxbusymom
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:50 AM
3 moms liked this

Let it go it was Chucky Cheese and a 2yr old. 

me_plus3
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:52 AM
2 moms liked this
Seriously? You're upset over a game at chucky cheese? It's too early for this nonsense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmmaMarcusmommy
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Omg...this happened to me at Incredible Pizza (same type of place only with pizza buffet). I was playing deal or no deal and was getting ready to press the no deal button and a little kid came by and pressed the deal button out of no where. I only won a few tickets.

RalphsMommy123
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Haha. I would have tripped her the next time she ran pass me lol jk. I would have left it alone. She's young and was having fun and probably not realizing that she was doing something wrong. My son is 18 months and he thought it was ok to take the balls from the skee ball. I told him that it was not nice but people were being nice and letting him roll the ball for them.
bbrown0603
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
It's a place for kids. Get over it. It's one token. Smh.
You women here never amaze me.
ChellieBelly
by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:00 AM
4 moms liked this
Shake her upside down by her feet and take any tokens she has.
nmkj
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:01 AM
It's Chuck e cheese let it go.
Cmgmqmmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:04 AM
3 moms liked this

Nothing but a lawsuit and a full blown assault charge would be sufficient punishment. Teach that toddler a lesson!

craazycuckoo
by Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Seriously?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)