Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Are you crafty? What's your craft?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:18 PM
  • 68 Replies

Are you a knitter? Crocheter? Do you make your own greeting cards? How and when did you get into your craft?

Have any pics to share? 

by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

yes i uses too crochter make blankets out of yarn and do plasic canvas i stop when my little guy was born 

pootersmomi
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:34 PM

How old is your LO and will you craft again do you think?  I used to do a ton of plastic canvas years ago. I loved it.

Quoting ilovemyson2002:

yes i uses too crochter make blankets out of yarn and do plasic canvas i stop when my little guy was born 

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM

I knit, sew, make hair bows, make tuts, and do other odds and ends stuff. No pics atm.

pootersmomi
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Do you make things just for yourself? Gifts?   I've made hair bows for my Goddaughters.

Quoting Laura1427:

I knit, sew, make hair bows, make tuts, and do other odds and ends stuff. No pics atm.

Laura1427
by ★Honey Badger★ on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I make things for myself, my family, and sometimes to sell. 

I make quilts occasionally. I also used to sell hairbows and things for a while.

Quoting pootersmomi:

Do you make things just for yourself? Gifts?   I've made hair bows for my Goddaughters.

Quoting Laura1427:

Mimimom0429
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 4:20 PM
I don't knit I wish I did but i make sweet candy treats and tutu's different kind of diaper cakes and party favors
Why123
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 4:25 PM

I knit, crochet and do counted cross stitch.

pootersmomi
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I used to do so much counted cross stitch as a teen. I think every room in our house had one of my masterpieces. LOL  Do you still cross stitch?

Quoting Why123:

I knit, crochet and do counted cross stitch.

PIC121314
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Since being sentence to being at home for now in the pregnancy, I have retruend to baking (which I havent done since I was a teenager).  I have made Christmas and Halloween table runners, a mantel cover and tree skirts.  I completed a baby blanket that I started forever ago.  I am also trying to use all of the yarn I have.  ( my husband is going a little crazy with 15 balls of yarn!!! LOL  I am trying to figure out inexpensive ways to decorate for Halloween and Christmas this year!!!  Any ideas would be appreciated.

StreetsAhead
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:14 PM
I'm arty more than crafty though I can and do crochet and cross stitch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)