Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A bit overwhelmed

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  • 7 Replies
My husband & I moved to Texas a couple of years ago I was 7mths pregnant with our first child. Now we have a total of three kids a 3 & 1 year old and an almost four month old. We are a one income one car family. I am a stay at home mom. I know having three under five can be tough but lately its been a bit rough. Just need some support to know that I am not alone.
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TacoPop
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this

You are not alone.  Toddlers are exhausting and challenging and wonderful.  Do what you can and let the rest go. 

Hkahrei
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:31 AM
Thank you!
TallBeth
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I had only 2 kids but 22 months apart. There are days when you'll feel like you're doing nothing but changing diapers, cleaning spit-up, and soothing tantrums, and all on only 3 hours of sleep. It will feel like it will never end.

But it does. My kids are now 11 and 13. And I feel like I've given each of them the best friend they will ever have. I sometimes even miss the days they were both in diapers. You'll get here someday too.
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this

It really can be a challenge! When my third was born they were 4, almost 3, and newborn. Now they are 6, 4, and 1 and another is on the way. We are also a one income one car family (moving to Texas in a few months-lol).

funhappymom
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

You are definintely not alone! It can be tiring to be a mom but the results are so worth it. Take it one day at a time and if you need to, take it one minute at a time! You can do this!

Hkahrei
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Oh wow! I think you will love Texas thank you for the support. Many blessings to a healthy fourth baby.

Quoting GodsAmiga:

It really can be a challenge! When my third was born they were 4, almost 3, and newborn. Now they are 6, 4, and 1 and another is on the way. We are also a one income one car family (moving to Texas in a few months-lol).

Hkahrei
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you this has really helped me. There are some of the days when I feel like what was I thinking having three kids so close together but then I look at how happy they are and what God has blessed with three healthy wonderful children. That and my wonderful husband who helps me a lot get thru. I can do it! :)

Quoting funhappymom:

You are definintely not alone! It can be tiring to be a mom but the results are so worth it. Take it one day at a time and if you need to, take it one minute at a time! You can do this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)