Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I Really do not understand him

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:28 AM
  • 18 Replies

Ugh, when dh texts me, he will ask me a question, I answer, than he will ask me what I am answering to.  I am like You asked me a question and you don't know what I am answering to, WTF?!?!.  Seriously I think he is losing his mind. Or like tonight This was my text:

Me: Whatcha doing?

dh: almost to the car.

Me. Ok

Dh. What are you saying ok to?

me:  I was saying ok about you going to your car.

smh.

by on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RidinOnFaith
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:40 AM
My fiance does that! Drives me crazy! He will also ask me what we have to do the next day. So then I will go to do it and he asks what I am doing and why!

Oh, and I'll be eating and he asks what I'm doing. Obviously eating. Or watching tv. Or ckeaning. Like gosh your watching me do it, obviously you know what I am doing!
Cherish77
by Cherish on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:46 AM
Glad to know I'm not alone, lol.

Quoting RidinOnFaith: My fiance does that! Drives me crazy! He will also ask me what we have to do the next day. So then I will go to do it and he asks what I am doing and why!

Oh, and I'll be eating and he asks what I'm doing. Obviously eating. Or watching tv. Or ckeaning. Like gosh your watching me do it, obviously you know what I am doing!
Cherish77
by Cherish on Aug. 15, 2014 at 4:41 PM

BUMP!

MamaLama710
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Lol! That's hilarious. I'm guessing he's not tech savy? Sounds like he has no idea how texting is supposed to work.
2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:06 PM
Ouch, lol.

Quoting RidinOnFaith: My fiance does that! Drives me crazy! He will also ask me what we have to do the next day. So then I will go to do it and he asks what I am doing and why!

2007mommy2be
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:10 PM
I hate that ninety eight percent of the time I have to ask my man to do what he should automatically be doing. For a huge example ... things around the house. I don't want to tell you what you need to do. You should know because you see it needing to be done.

What drives me even more crazy is if we're cleaning the house and I go sit down for a quick second (could be answering a text/sending one to my brother) like today ... well then my man will come sit by me too, wtf? Then when I get up to finish cleaning he does too. You know, just thinking about it .... oooohhhhhh!
MaineMammax2
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this
My husband will come into the bedroom where I am laying in bed with the lights off and he will ask..."are you going to bed?" No, captain obvious I am making pancakes, lol! As an inside joke whenever he asks me something painfully obvious I will tell him I'm making pancakes.

jconney80
by Platinum Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Lol men are crazy sometimes!!!

maryBlanche
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Nice to know others are going through similar things.

mamatink7
by on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:11 PM

lol hes a man. they are as forgetful as they come ;)

almost seems as though he forgot who he was talking to-like he was messaging you and a friend at the same time. its happened to me and dh a million times lol. just tell him to take him anti-senile meds when messaging you LMBO (he will laugh about that)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN